• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keith Olberman out at MSNBC

Politics aside, I never liked him. I don't like his style, or the stupid voice he does when quoting someone. He's correcting them, sure, but makes himself sound like an idiot (and a jerk) in the process.

But that's how most of these guys are. Smug and rude, spinning the truth so you'll agree with them. Incapable of civil and intellectual discussion. Instead it's the thumb on the nose, "nuh-uh, nuh-uh" tactic.

Sorry, I like to listen to the grown-ups talk.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Sorry...you're wrong...exactly. I know how some of you guys are...just because you believe something...absent a single bit of reasonable evidence or fact...it is so...(just because). But Olbermann in this clip is actually correcting a smug asshole who manipulates the naive and stupid into thinking a certain way.

Beyond him citing her as worst person, he's not offering one, single opinion here...he is straight up and down giving the facts where some G:clown:per loon is misstating and misleading the naive, stupid and ignorant.
]

ok then i will speak only for myself.

i found him to be a one sided smug jerk.
thats why i didnt like him.
he didn't scare, intimidate me because "he told the truth".
i just saw what he was selling and i wasn't buying.

x100:clap:

You figured out he was one sided all by yourself...with NO help???:surprise:

Wow...you deserve a real jr. g man badge for that.

OF COURSE he's one sided...the other side of the shit you buy. Sheesh!

He is no more of a one sided, smug, asshole, jerk (or whatever other pejorative adjectives you want to pile in there) than Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush, etc....

The difference with Olbermann is his shtick doesn't rely on misleading, half-truths, ignorance and in some cases outright lies like those other clowns...

As his whole show was little more than exposing the lies, half truths, ignorance and deceptions being committed on a daily basis by those other goofs. Much like the video clip I furnished you. You may not have liked it because it bashed Bachmann but he wasn't attacking her for what she believed. He was attacking her for being flat on her ass wrong about the facts. What can be debated about that??

What too few of you seem to realize is the guy could be as bias as he wants since he WAS NOT A REPORTER.

Frankly, I have no problem with a bias commentator who spins right or left. The problem I have is with the people who blatantly and purposefully mislead, deceive and lie in what they say. Olbermann wasn't that.

mislead, deceive and lie in what they say. Olbermann wasn't that.

I seriously doubt that Mega. If he's the leftist equivalent to Hannity, or Rush, the facts are twisted to suit the audience. I have no doubt Olbermann did just that.:2 cents:

I seriously doubt that Mega. If he's the leftist equivalent to Hannity, or Rush, the facts are twisted to suit the audience. I have no doubt Olbermann did just that.:2 cents:

Well, IMO you're addressing an issue absent the facts. I'll say it again..those who see Olbermann as little more that the left version of Hannity or O'Reilly are mistaken.

He is their equivalent only in terms of the other side but I will say it again...their acts are more about who believes what and what they believe...Olbermann's act is more about being a one man truth squad against them.

As such..he wouldn't have to twist facts, misrepresent, mislead or outright lie...that's the biggest angle some of you just don't get about his shtick.

When someone misrepresents something like the size of a crowd where there's clear video evidence disputing it...and someone points that out...what can be right/left spun or twisted in that???

Almost ALL of what he does is bust the other side when they are factually wrong....

Like this...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You figured out he was one sided all by yourself...with NO help???:surprise:

Wow...you deserve a real jr. g man badge for that.

OF COURSE he's one sided...the other side of the shit you buy. Sheesh!

He is no more of a one sided, smug, asshole, jerk (or whatever other pejorative adjectives you want to pile in there) than Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush, etc....

The difference with Olbermann is his shtick doesn't rely on misleading, half-truths, ignorance and in some cases outright lies like those other clowns...

As his whole show was little more than exposing the lies, half truths, ignorance and deceptions being committed on a daily basis by those other goofs. Much like the video clip I furnished you. You may not have liked it because it bashed Bachmann but he wasn't attacking her for what she believed. He was attacking her for being flat on her ass wrong about the facts. What can be debated about that??

What too few of you seem to realize is the guy could be as bias as he wants since he WAS NOT A REPORTER.

Frankly, I have no problem with a bias commentator who spins right or left. The problem I have is with the people who blatantly and purposefully mislead, deceive and lie in what they say. Olbermann wasn't that.

ok so whats the problem?
this thread is about obermann and thats my opinion of him.
where's the debate in that?

i could just as easily get on you for liking the guy, but why bother.

ok so whats the problem?

You do know what debate means right? Where did I debate your opinion of him?

You know, at some point you need to read some of this stuff before you reply to it. The thread is about Olbermann being out at MSNBC..BTW.

You contended he was smug and blah blah blah...and one sided. I agreed with you that he is obviously one side...but A.) He's not paid to be objective no more than those who's shit you buy are. And B.) Neither is he more smug or a jerk than his counters at Fox or on AM radio.

Where did I even disagree with you in this post??

I wasn't getting on you for disliking him so your concern for getting on me for liking him would be silly and misplaced. You claimed to listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, etc...but at the same time criticize Olbermann for being a smug jerk. Right or left, don't they all come off as smug jerks...as that's the game. You just seem to have a consistency issue when it comes to smug, one sided jerks though.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
David Zurawik made Worst Person's more than once so yeah, not like he's got sour grapes and bones to pick. Here's Keith tearing Zurawik a new asshole. You should really watch the videos you post, Dentyne, because David Schuster kicks Zurawik's ass in your last clip.

ok so whats the problem?

In what way did he attempt to "manipulate" people? There's a big difference between offering your opinion on facts, and deliberately presenting information that is not factual.

In what way did he attempt to "manipulate" people? There's a big difference between offering your opinion on facts, and deliberately presenting information that is not factual.

^^That's a fact.:clap: But the most important thing nowadays is spin...not facts.

David Zurawik made Worst Person's more than once so yeah, not like he's got sour grapes and bones to pick. Here's Keith tearing Zurawik a new asshole. You should really watch the videos you post, Dentyne, because David Schuster kicks Zurawik's ass in your last clip.

So what if Zurawik made Olberdunce's list, that doesn't prevent him from being able to make a reply to O's douchebaggery.

I watched the clip from the last link. Schuster knew Zurawik was right and this is what Schuster tried to cover up with his "let's move on.." comment.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/zontv/2010/11/msnbc_election_night_hectoring.html

Zurawik owns Olbertwat, exposing him for the McCarthyite tactics he used, the character assassination he delivered.