• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Blonde or Brunette Kaylee Rayne is the Best !
Vote Now 4 the Lovely Miss "K"

attachment.php

Ok guys, Its confirmed... If you want to help, you can vote every single day until the end of the month right here=>

www.youkandy.com/kayleerayne/vote

I had gotten a few messages today asking so I figured i'd let everyone know. Some people even managed to get in a few votes in each day because they are totally awesome (scoot...juno...eric...to name a few off the top of my head)!!! Time to rally the troops, get the Rayne Army in gear keep the Rayne Trayne rolling forward to the win!! lol <3 <3 you guys are AWESOME!!

Go Kaylee ! Voting everyday 4 you in February babes

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
Got My Vote In For Ya Babe, Still In 2nd.,:mad: Hang In There Kaylee!!:drawheart:

Just registered & voted.

Will keep on doing so.

Wishing you the best of luck.

I just wanna slip into your Hotshop Kaylee
Voted today 4 you

Just got my vote in. Good luck

I just saw that we made it into 1st PLACE overnight!!!! Thank you so much guys!!! Lets keep the voting going and build a big lead!!! That was a good start to the day for sure.... <3 <3 You guys are the best!!

Voted.

Thank you! Your vote for Kaylee Rayne has been registered.
They are now in 2nd place in the YouKandy Awards.

Congrats for the first place! I just wonder why this girl is not on the mainstream industry. It would be really nice to see your face around more often.

Wish you good luck!

Congrats for the first place! I just wonder why this girl is not on the mainstream industry. It would be really nice to see your face around more often.

Wish you good luck!

Very Nicely Said kuskka!! You Get Rep!!

Got My Vote In Kaylee, Still In 3rd, BUMMER!! Have A Great Weekend Babe!!:glugglug: