• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You're such a good girl Kaylee hon....or at least that's what we're led to believe. :)

That's ok, I'll just make something up. At least you can be naughty in my dreams!! Have a good weekend, sexy girl....

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I love that you have opinions you actually fight about in discussions. There are almost countless women around who just try to appeal hot, but I find it highly attractive to see babes who stand and discuss issues, may they sound angry or mad or whatever, because that's what makes you real.

Not that you are not über-sexy ;)

I love that you have opinions you actually fight about in discussions. There are almost countless women around who just try to appeal hot, but I find it highly attractive to see babes who stand and discuss issues, may they sound angry or mad or whatever, because that's what makes you real.

Not that you are not über-sexy ;)

Couldn't agree more. Looking good Kaylee!

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah, but connection was shity, so i couldn't stay... :(

:-( Well...come back tonight and we'll see if we can get a better connection for you so we can have a little one on one fun in private chat ;-) I'll be on my CamModelStore's Live Cam again at 6pm EST!! Hope to see you again hun, it was really nice to meet you!! XOXO -Kaylee

KayleeRayne

I'll be Live in about an hour guys!!! Sign up for free and come and say hello! Add funds if you want to get crazy in pvt chat ;-) Hope to see you there!!

XOXO,

Kaylee Rayne

Follow this link to my storefront..... look on the left sidebar for the module you click to get into the live cam room!!!

=> www.cammodelstore.com/kayleerayne

Attachments

• image49.jpeg
    image49.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 398

KayleeRayne

Hey Guys!! Just so you know...I'm having CRAZY sales at my store over the next few days!!! 50% OFF Skype chats & photo sets..... and much more towards the end of the week!!! Live on my CamModelStore cam again tonight at 6pm!! Last day until the weekend so take advantage and get in some one on one action with me tonight!!

www.kayleerayne.com/shop
www.cammodelstore.com/KayleeRayne

XOXO,
Kaylee Rayne

Attachments

• NewSlideShowKRCOM10.jpg
    NewSlideShowKRCOM10.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 384

KayleeRayne

Hey guys! If you're not following me on twitter you totally should be!! I am constantly posting free pics for my followers there. I am certainly going to try and be more active here on the board. I know I've been a little hesitant to post anything since last fall... However, I check my inbox here on freeones everyday.

I have my twitter account on my phone so I am WAY more active there. You can even purchase a follow from me at my official store or my CamModelStore and have the option to DM (direct message) me whenever you want!! I promise I will post more pics later this week here as well. Oh, and dont forget to check out my new Solo Live Cam schedule at my CamModelStore!!!

My twitter handle is: @Kaylee_Rayne

XOXO,
Kaylee Rayne

www.kayleerayne.com/shop
www.cammodelstore.com/KayleeRayne
1(800)320-9572 Ext 48 (My New Personal Phone Line)

Attachments

• KRprev546.jpg
    KRprev546.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Rock_Tower_24prev.jpg
    Rock_Tower_24prev.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 354

KayleeRayne

Attachments

• KRPrev275.jpg
    KRPrev275.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 261
  • KRprev67.jpg
    KRprev67.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 259
  • KRprev68.jpg
    KRprev68.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 274

strokin422

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/kaylee said:
Kaylee[/URL][/B]Rayne, post: 8967829, member: 864507"]This thread has been quiet (crickets chirping) How's everyone doing? Heres a quick selfie from the other day ;-)

XOXO,
Kaylee Rayne

looking stellar as ever, Kaylee! hope you have a great summer...lots of bikini time

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/kaylee said:
Kaylee[/URL][/B]Rayne, post: 8967829, member: 864507"]This thread has been quiet (crickets chirping) How's everyone doing? Heres a quick selfie from the other day ;-)

XOXO,
Kaylee Rayne

Nice to hear from you Kaylee.

Here's everything okay, hope you are doing well.