• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Banks / Katie Evan

JD

Approved Content Owner
Re: Katie Banks

If you're checking this thread and you're pondering whether or not to sign up for Katie's site - here's what I can tell you.

She is fucking awesome. Seriously. I have worked in this industry for over 17 years now and I can tell you Katie is easily in the top two for the hardest working ladies. She goes the extra distance for her members each and every day. Not once has she given me some lame excuse because she couldn't do this or that. Instead, she does what is expected and then, even more. The lady is seriously super human. Have you seen her body? This is what I am talking about - look at how toned she is! She works extra hard at everything she does.

14.jpg

Both my wife Bryci and I feel fortunate to call her a close friend. She's got the kindest heart and she is really what you see is what you get. With models, let's be honest... sometimes there are some models that just flat out suck ass*. They're high on themselves, or they have this sense of entitlement because they've got tits. Not Katie though, she works her ass off each and every day. If you're pondering signing up, I say this to you - find me a model that works harder. I dare you. :)

Katie is getting more and more frisky with her photo sets too.. and I know what's coming down the road. I can't say because who knows what the future brings but... I can tell you this... whoa. Lady is a freak! (in a great way) - you're going to love what she has planned. ;)

Alright, that's all - I'll stop the public service announcement for http://katiebanks.com

* - just as many photographers or webmasters suck ass as well, it's never a once sided thing. Like any industry or job, there are those that work hard each and every day and ten the majority - that coast and rarely do more than the bare minimum. Katie goes far beyond expectations for her members. She basically rocks. I wish I could clone her. :D

If you're checking this thread and you're pondering whether or not to sign up for Katie's site - here's what I can tell you.

She is fucking awesome. Seriously. I have worked in this industry for over 17 years now and I can tell you Katie is easily in the top two for the hardest working ladies. She goes the extra distance for her members each and every day. Not once has she given me some lame excuse because she couldn't do this or that. Instead, she does what is expected and then, even more. The lady is seriously super human. Have you seen her body? This is what I am talking about - look at how toned she is! She works extra hard at everything she does.

14.jpg

Both my wife Bryci and I feel fortunate to call her a close friend. She's got the kindest heart and she is really what you see is what you get. With models, let's be honest... sometimes there are some models that just flat out suck ass*. They're high on themselves, or they have this sense of entitlement because they've got tits. Not Katie though, she works her ass off each and every day. If you're pondering signing up, I say this to you - find me a model that works harder. I dare you. :)

Katie is getting more and more frisky with her photo sets too.. and I know what's coming down the road. I can't say because who knows what the future brings but... I can tell you this... whoa. Lady is a freak! (in a great way) - you're going to love what she has planned. ;)

Alright, that's all - I'll stop the public service announcement for http://katiebanks.com

* - just as many photographers or webmasters suck ass as well, it's never a once sided thing. Like any industry or job, there are those that work hard each and every day and ten the majority - that coast and rarely do more than the bare minimum. Katie goes far beyond expectations for her members. She basically rocks. I wish I could clone her. :D

perfection

14.jpg

I hope she doesn't go hardcore...

JD

Approved Content Owner

I hope she doesn't go hardcore...

Why the .... ?

Are you not done with your thought?

I hope Katie does what KATIE wants. I told her when she started, do what makes YOU happy, not what makes a customer happy because true fans will be fans no matter what.

The false fans are the ones that like you only if you're doing what they want. Those aren't fans, those are admirers and those are great too but sadly, sometimes one or two are idiots that try and make a model feel guilty because she's doing what she wants and not what they want.

Is she going hardcore? I doubt it. The girl doesn't even play with toys in her pix, so why would you jump that far ahead in things? lol

It's like saying, I hope NASA lands a manned mission on Mars next week. j/k

I'm going to say.. don't hold your breathe on this. :)

Why the .... ?

Are you not done with your thought?

I hope Katie does what KATIE wants. I told her when she started, do what makes YOU happy, not what makes a customer happy because true fans will be fans no matter what.

The false fans are the ones that like you only if you're doing what they want. Those aren't fans, those are admirers and those are great too but sadly, sometimes one or two are idiots that try and make a model feel guilty because she's doing what she wants and not what they want.

Is she going hardcore? I doubt it. The girl doesn't even play with toys in her pix, so why would you jump that far ahead in things? lol

It's like saying, I hope NASA lands a manned mission on Mars next week. j/k

I'm going to say.. don't hold your breathe on this. :)

I just said my opinion,that i wouldn't like to see that.My opinion.Yep, i'm guilty.