• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Banks / Katie Evan

JD

Approved Content Owner
Re: Katie Banks

I just said my opinion,that i wouldn't like to see that.My opinion.Yep, i'm guilty.

Hey man, I appreciate your opinion for sure. My point was - if you're a fan of Katie, why would it bother you if she made different choices? if those choices bother you - you don't see that as being a little selfish on your side? I agree that you're a fan of a model because of what the model does, so you don't want to see her change - I totally understand that, but if you like Katie, I'd think you'd love her to do what she choses if it makes her happy.. no?

If no.. then I wish I could tell you what you want to hear, but I am not sure that I can - simply put - I don't have a clue myself.

I don't know what is in her future but I know she is starting to spread her wings a little.. not sure where she'll land to be honest. :)

JD

Approved Content Owner
Re: Katie Banks

We're having a HUGE Summer Sale!

Memberships are 33% off!

Monthly membership is now $19.99 and you get complete network access to all our sites (and we're adding two more large scale multi model sites within the next 1-2 months)

If you want it ever cheaper - if you buy a one year membership, it's $11.66 per month.

We know times are tough, and it's summer - money is better spent on the necessities like air conditioning and beer! We figured we'd drop 1/3rd of the price to compensate for the summer heat! :cool:

I don't know how long we'll run this - a week? a month? all summer? All comes down to how much people like it I guess!

Click here to sign up.