• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Banks / Katie Evan

JD

Approved Content Owner
Re: Katie Banks

Are all of her pictures photoshopped where you're not able to see the scar from her implants?

Why are you being a rude? Seriously man, grow up. That's not a question 99.9% of models would answer, they'd instead invite you to go fuck yourself.

Why are you being a rude? Seriously man, grow up. That's not a question 99.9% of models would answer, they'd instead invite you to go fuck yourself.

Don't take it personal I feel that to be a honest question. Her implants look great, and ontop of that, 99.9% of models with boobjobs you can see the scar. At first I wasn't even sure if they were fake or not.

Last edited:

JD

Approved Content Owner

I guess what I am saying - some people online ask things they'd never ever have the balls to ask face to face. So why does being online mean it's acceptable to be rude or ask something that common sense should tell you not to ask?

Ask any model if she uses photoshop - see what response you get. lol

You either like what you see, or you don't. If it's not right for you, no worries at all - there are lots of models out there to chose from.

Katie is an amazing, amazing lady. She deserves the best fans. :)

It's your right to defend her moral stance on the issue. I'm not the one to attempt to argue a frivolous topic, and again I was just curious, but my question still stands.

I will say this though, I have downloaded 30 or so high definition videos of her, and her doc did a great job either way.