• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

Great find CEPA! Looks like pictures from the Live Photoshoot, a week ago Sunday. **hint** If you want to figure out how recent Karla's new set are start with her most recent public appearance.

Karla has been at this for a couple of years and the biggest change in her appearance to me is her weight loss, which makes her look younger in later sets. I'll wait for more topless sets come out before forming a final opinion about Karla's tits, so far her tits haven't met the vision I had in my mind and like most things, that's par for the course.

Pacino baby! thanks for the previews! ...and keep your hands off Karla pimp! :D Hey man let me ride on the caboose next time you head south, scouts honor I'll behave!

I think the new nude set is old! look at the different size! the topless set must have been before the implansts. also if you look at some sets that covered by hands you see much more breast under the nipple.

I do see a difference, but she may be wearing a bra under that tube top which would give off the appearance of larger breasts. There is however a remarkable difference in her face which could suggest one of the galleries is much older. Good work with the two pictures by the way, you have the makings of a good detective.

Thanks bro. Here's another pic showing off that "ass"et :thumbsup:

b6.jpg

Pacino....Um, gulp. You're a lucky, lucky man....

On my knees....

I've been subscribing to KS.com for the last 6 months or so. The NEW topless set is NOT old. If you download the sets, they are numbered. The Topless set is numbered 2054. The set they posted AFTER that(on Monday 10/27/2008) is numbered 2025. The topless is newly photographed. There is actually two sets in one in the Topless set. One is the topless pics and one a Black mesh Bikini. They appear to be taken on the same day. She has the same ring,bracelets,etc. Her weight appears the same. As someone else pointed out she has LOST weight as she's gotten older. She has ALWAYS had large breasts in her sets. Check out one of her earliest sets with her in a yellow bikini in a shower. She's curvier ,has a rounder face, and large breasts. BTW her braces appear in her newer sets. She had ALOT of sets out before she got them. Having said all that, I agree with the majority here. Her breasts in the topless pics DON'T look right. They just look Pshopped. Compare her breast shape and size in the Black mesh bikini and the topless pics. They definitely don't match. Heck even in the "older" set 2025 titled "Up to no Good", her breasts look much different. Much larger. There are also a couple real good closeups of her breasts in this set that show NO signs of implant scarring. So that throws out the pshopping to hide scar theory. You could tell if these were Pshopped because they're so close. I'm kinda puzzled about the topless pics. My opinion is they(the breasts) are Pshopped. But why?

I would not be surprised if the nude set is fake! pics could have been taken with nipple covers like the painted sets. and then plastered a nipple from similar/body double in same pose. It seems like a big effort for something so many chicks do for fun. But she has remained NN forever up till now! Also the sets where you can clearly see through to nipples, they look much darker. I have seen photoshop work that is better, and you cant tell its fake...

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I would not be surprised if the nude set is fake! pics could have been taken with nipple covers like the painted sets. and then plastered a nipple from similar/body double in same pose. It seems like a big effort for something so many chicks do for fun. But she has remained NN forever up till now! Also the sets where you can clearly see through to nipples, they look much darker. I have seen photoshop work that is better, and you cant tell its fake...

Interesting. The more I look at the topless pics I have seen, you may be right. The nipples do look fake and/or extremely photoshopped.

I've been subscribing to KS.com for the last 6 months or so. The NEW topless set is NOT old. If you download the sets, they are numbered. The Topless set is numbered 2054. The set they posted AFTER that(on Monday 10/27/2008) is numbered 2025. The topless is newly photographed. There is actually two sets in one in the Topless set. One is the topless pics and one a Black mesh Bikini. They appear to be taken on the same day. She has the same ring,bracelets,etc. Her weight appears the same. As someone else pointed out she has LOST weight as she's gotten older. She has ALWAYS had large breasts in her sets. Check out one of her earliest sets with her in a yellow bikini in a shower. She's curvier ,has a rounder face, and large breasts. BTW her braces appear in her newer sets. She had ALOT of sets out before she got them. Having said all that, I agree with the majority here. Her breasts in the topless pics DON'T look right. They just look Pshopped. Compare her breast shape and size in the Black mesh bikini and the topless pics. They definitely don't match. Heck even in the "older" set 2025 titled "Up to no Good", her breasts look much different. Much larger. There are also a couple real good closeups of her breasts in this set that show NO signs of implant scarring. So that throws out the pshopping to hide scar theory. You could tell if these were Pshopped because they're so close. I'm kinda puzzled about the topless pics. My opinion is they(the breasts) are Pshopped. But why?

But numbering is not something fixed that cannot be changed, right? I mean batch renamers are quite a help there. Still I think we all share the opinion that there is something "strange" about her boobs... we'll find out soon

Karla has said that there will be a topless set every Friday. So in another 48 hours we should have more "exhibits" to judge by. Either way, this kid's still got just about the best caboose in the business. No controversy there!

This seems to be the biggest mystery since Stone Henge! What happened to Karla's tits is right up there with what happened to the Lindenburgh baby. I've never seen so many posts in this room in such a short time, what a controversy!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt