• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

pacino

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'll post a new topless picture of Karla later today from her new update that appears in members Friday :thumbsup:

Btw... all Karla's latest updates aren't more than 2 months old. We normally shoot 1 to 2 months in advance. I don't hold content back or update with old sets :2 cents:

pacino

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
As promised. Here is a few preview pictures from Karla's next update :thumbsup:

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Thanks a lot Pacino for the awesome pics. :D
Quick question. Do you know if Karla reads this thread? Any idea what her reaction was to the feedback about her going topless? Thanks

Okay, I just perused Karla's next topless set at her site and I must say I'm rather impressed. Not that it's going to settle any p-shop controversies over her nipples; but I think it's rather good work on her part. First, there are more topless pics in this set (over 90) than in the previous one, and also because Karla doesn't only go topless but also undoes the left side of her bikini bottoms, pulling the untied strings out with a wicked smile. So it's about as nekkid as she's ever gotten. Anywho the set for some reason starts with Karla posing surfside with Gigi Star (who just vanishes after a couple dozen photos), and then, after a dozen or more shots, Karla starts fooling around with her bikini top, tugging it down (but covering her nipples with her hands) and undoing it just a little here and there, and then <Finally!> just losing it all together. All in all, a great set. So I'll be doing some downloading for awhile.