• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

who are you kidding we all prefer withouthttp://www.imagebam.com/image/100d8a16555225/http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Thank you. Someone finally posts the whole thing rather than the half of the set where she doesn't show any nipple.

Her boobs are ok, but the way she presents them, and the photography/photoshop ruins it. Her non nudes seems so sophisticated to me, and then the topless ones are just garbage.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Her boobs are ok, but the way she presents them, and the photography/photoshop ruins it. Her non nudes seems so sophisticated to me, and then the topless ones are just garbage.

I think as she gets more comfortable infront of the camera nude, I think you'll start to see the quality of the NN photos coming through.

So you're saying that you'd rather see her NN in your favorite photo sets of her than if she were that hot and sexy and baring the tits? I would LOVE to see her topless in all of her photo sets....some more than others. She has a handful of really, really hot photo sets and I'd love to see the topless shots from those....Just amazing!

elict47

Banned
Reading this thread is very entertaining. As the owner and producer of ************** I must say there are alot of experts here who claim to think they know the whys and whats of Karla going topless. I've worked with Karla for more than 2 years. When I first met her I knew she was something special thats why I shot her for La Zona Modelos. My instinct was correct as she became one of our most popular models. I than offered to build her a website of her own. Anyone who has followed Karla over the years knows she has always done things with class and beauty. She is indeed a beautiful young lady who is very professional and always wants to do the best for her website and members. I've never pushed Karla and told her she must do this or she must do that. She does what she feels comfortable with. The decision for her to go topless was hers. Her website has been one of the best selling NN solo girl sites out there so I was fine with whatever she wanted to do.

Karla Spice is now topless and her beauty and class remain the same.

Pacino

No one said the decision was anything but her's, most of the posters point out that the reasons anyone models is for the money, going nude was done for a financial gain period, she is now receiving a backlash due to the appearance of her breasts, a risk she took.