• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

carlos85

Banned
I think that now
is not convenient to register at the site of karla spice.
There are a set every 2 weeks .. 2 set at or 1 month ..
I do not think is a bargain.
But does anyone know if it's 2 set at these 1 months
for ever
or until a certain period?

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just to clear some things up since I think people are misunderstanding... there will still be updates at Karla Spice every week. It is only the photo sets that will be updated every other week. But there still will be a video update every week, and her diary will still be updating as well. So every week members will still get an update, sometimes 2-3 times a week, example: Photo Set, Video, Journal Update.

usher087

Banned
Personally I am interested the SET!
To me the video and the newspaper (also every 2 weeks)
appropriate.
Karla did not already undressing.,
but at least every Monday we had the sets.
Think again.
Kellie have reduced the most important thing.
I SET!
I do not enroll more to your site
long as there will be set every two weeks.
though the sets were only up to April
May
but
cut sets
lose many members like ME .

Just to clear some things up since I think people are misunderstanding... there will still be updates at Karla Spice every week. It is only the photo sets that will be updated every other week. But there still will be a video update every week, and her diary will still be updating as well. So every week members will still get an update, sometimes 2-3 times a week, example: Photo Set, Video, Journal Update.

carlos85

Banned
I love a lot karla
I think the most beautiful in the world.
but the set every 2 weeks is too little ..
Even more .. ie a set March 15
and continuous in 15 days .. same as in May ..
And too little.
Not worth enroll.
If sets back as before
I sign up willingly.
I and other people with whom I spoke.
I would be very happy to sign up for 3 months
like many other people.

Hi, Kellie - I was wondering when you would be chiming in here.

Why the reduced photo set updates?

Could you let us know if Karla is still working on the site or if she has moved on?

Thanks

carlos85

Banned
I would rather know this reduction will last until the photo Set
Because I want to register with the site,
But until I reduced photoset I will not.
thanks

i am kellie a member o karlaspice, and i want to know if karla is anymore working there, and yes PUT 4 SETS A MONTH OR MORE !!!