• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Does anyone know when the Bubble Bath photo set was released?

Which one? ;) Until I checked, I never realized how many shower/bath sets Kari did! My collection has her getting sudsy in Sets 333, 334, 348, 352, 353, 411, 413, and 414. Does anyone know of other shower sets? Because none of those "Coming Soon" pics match any pics that I have.

I also haven't found that pink bra or those panties in any sets or videos. Anybody else found a match?

I'm coming around to believe those "Coming Soon" samples are Felix' proof that he actually does have unreleased material.
(As for sheer, slips, and more risque material... ?)

Re: unpublished material

Question for anyone with web design experience:

Is it fair to conclude that no new(old) stuff has been posted at karisweets.com as long as the buttons for "Terms of Service" "2257 Compliance" and "Affiliate/Promote" are not linked?

If so, that would be the easiest way to check.

webjules

Banned
Re: unpublished material

Question for anyone with web design experience:

Is it fair to conclude that no new(old) stuff has been posted at karisweets.com as long as the buttons for "Terms of Service" "2257 Compliance" and "Affiliate/Promote" are not linked?

If so, that would be the easiest way to check.

Not really, I find dead links on websites all the time, even ones that are regularly updated. Just shows the webmaster missed it and isn't really reading here or hasn't gotten emails about it. Probably happened with some recent changes, maybe when the new design happened?

http://www.teens-undressed.com/kari-sweets-almost-there/
;)

I`m guessing a minimum of 3 months, max of 5 months. This way Felix can get the word out well enough so everyone thinks there will be slips and such with the new material, But in all honesty i don't think we`ll see anything we haven't seen before. He`s sitting on a stock pile of stuff he could of posted but he hasn't posted anything or even updated the site or fixed the broken links in the months/years since they went down. I`m loosing hope in really every seeing anything worth while. I'm sure im not the only one too.
How much longer do we have to wait