• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Kagney believe i sent like 10 tweets to EA already for telling that will be a crime not putting you as the next cover girl for Gangbanged 3 ;). and also i wrote to julesjordan forum begging him to cast you asap for your first ir anal. i hope that will be with mandingo (you think you can handle him?)

Kagney Linn Karter

Official Checked Star Member
Kagney believe i sent like 10 tweets to EA already for telling that will be a crime not putting you as the next cover girl for Gangbanged 3 ;). and also i wrote to julesjordan forum begging him to cast you asap for your first ir anal. i hope that will be with mandingo (you think you can handle him?)

I kno I could :)

:drool1:has someone releasedates for this great event!?:drool2:

WOW!!! Talk about a girl after every smut lovers heart! Sweet Kagney tells us she really WANTS to be in Gangbanged 3, NEEDS a black dick in her ass ASAP & knows she could handle Mandingo.
Here's to hoping that both Mason & Jules give you what you're asking for soon. Superslut KLK in Kinks Bound Gangbang or a BoB IR Blowbang could be other options. By the way, the folks at Dogfart posted the other day that they would help you bring out your "inner freak" when you shoot for them next month. Thanks dear Kagney for starting to behave like a major league black cock whore. What a total turn on. We have lots to look forward to.

Kagney, I just wanna know, you new punky haircut is it for a film or is your "official" new look ?

I don't really care, you're beautiful anyway.
It's just a little .... different.

xanito

Closed Account
http://**************/r2t1x6o9cbmw/UP3053_013.jpg.html
http://**************/wpnxyubhe6wd/UP3053_092.jpg.html
http://**************/ecy1n0lesl9w/UP3053_102.jpg.html
http://**************/el9fzujrg7f6/UP3053_115.jpg.html

Kagney Linn Karter

Official Checked Star Member
:nanner:
Kagney, I just wanna know, you new punky haircut is it for a film or is your "official" new look ?

I don't really care, you're beautiful anyway.
It's just a little .... different.

You said it best your self, it's a little different. Just like me:) I am a little different, I do things a little differently. Through out my career my fans will see me go through a plethora of style changes, but I will always stay glamorous. My true fans will follow my succession of change in style as they will follow my change and progression in sexual dynamics. My true fans will think Kagney linn karter Is sexy no matter what she does, just like the true fans of maddona or lady gaga. Those are the fans that will be there till the end. Die hards baby. And that is what makes all the hard work worth it. :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/kagney-linn-karter said:
Kagney Linn Karter[/URL][/B], post: 6121760, member: 378968"]:nanner:

You said it best your self, it's a little different. Just like me:) I am a little different, I do things a little differently. Through out my career my fans will see me go through a plethora of style changes, but I will always stay glamorous. My true fans will follow my succession of change in style as they will follow my change and progression in sexual dynamics. My true fans will think Kagney Linn Karter Is sexy no matter what she does, just like the true fans of maddona or lady gaga. Those are the fans that will be there till the end. Die hards baby. And that is what makes all the hard work worth it. :)

:goodpost:

:drool1:so it will be never boring with you!!!!:D:drool2:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/kagney-linn-karter said:
Kagney Linn Karter[/URL][/B], post: 6121760, member: 378968"]:nanner:

You said it best your self, it's a little different. Just like me:) I am a little different, I do things a little differently. Through out my career my fans will see me go through a plethora of style changes, but I will always stay glamorous. My true fans will follow my succession of change in style as they will follow my change and progression in sexual dynamics. My true fans will think Kagney Linn Karter Is sexy no matter what she does, just like the true fans of maddona or lady gaga. Those are the fans that will be there till the end. Die hards baby. And that is what makes all the hard work worth it. :)

Nice !:)
I can't wait to see you're next "transformation".

:iloveyou:

Nice !:)
I can't wait to see you're next "transformation".

:iloveyou:

Kagney will be shooting for Blacks on Blondes & other IR sites this month & is eager to shoot an IR anal scene for Jules Jordan cuz she "needs a black dick up her ass ASAP". Ms Karter has talked about having jungle fever, an interracial fetish, starting an IR website along with telling us her dream scene would be a five guy black/blonde gangbang. She's even revealed that she's been down with this in her personal life & went back for more. Therefore, the next logical transformation should be Kagney Linn Karter black cock whore superstar! Yes, the beautiful KLK will keep us along with a boat load of black dicks cumming again & again.

sublime_buddah

Closed Account
Where are pics of this short haired newness? It sounds incredible.

Edit: Nevermind. I thought she went and shaved her entire head. Short hair on Kagney sounds incredible. Short hair and those tits together....wow. Now I really want to see that.

:cool:

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Kagney will be shooting for Blacks on Blondes & other IR sites this month & is eager to shoot an IR anal scene for Jules Jordan cuz she "needs a black dick up her ass ASAP". Ms Karter has talked about having jungle fever, an interracial fetish, starting an IR website along with telling us her dream scene would be a five guy black/blonde gangbang. She's even revealed that she's been down with this in her personal life & went back for more. Therefore, the next logical transformation should be Kagney Linn Karter black cock whore superstar! Yes, the beautiful KLK will keep us along with a boat load of black dicks cumming again & again.

...More of the black penis worship. :facepalm: I think you wanna get fucked by a bunch of black guy's instead of Kagney. You sound obsessed with either Kagney or black guys. It's getting kind of annoying & weird. Just sayin. :2 cents: