• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Some people jerkoff to Kagney and think they know her financial potential.....Good to see Kagney put that dude in his place.

Can't wait to see that new trailer.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/kagney-linn-karter said:
Kagney Linn Karter[/URL][/B], post: 6076237, member: 378968"] i am featuring RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK,

*sigh* if Milwaukee weren't about a dozen hours drive each way... :( Any plans for the Buffalo NY region?

Kagney Linn Karter

Official Checked Star Member
*sigh* if Milwaukee weren't about a dozen hours drive each way... :( Any plans for the Buffalo NY region?

next up is madison wisconsin and then keepers in milford CT and then wonderland grand opening in miami for features, but i will be signing at the ny/nj exxxotica convention if that helps any. xo kag

Hey, sorry for that I said btw. I didn't mean to that. hope you forgive me. BTW your hair look nice. I have to remind myself that my sister had the same cut of you did Kangey, but she have to had surgey. But she is no longer with us (RIP). I feel sorry that i did that to you and I know you will read this.

maredsous

You avin' a laugh?
^^^ :stfu: bull shit. every forum you post on you talk shit about performers and when you get called out on it you either ignore it or make up some bullshit lie as an excuse. please stop posting.

^^^ :stfu: bull shit. every forum you post on you talk shit about performers and when you get called out on it you either ignore it or make up some bullshit lie as an excuse. please stop posting.

fuck you asshole

Don't talk about my famliy like that, I don't like nobody talk about my famliy.

maredsous, listen dude, for real i am speaking to my heart, and I think about my sister for that I said yesturday. she had the same cut as Kagney but it was for brain surgey. My sister was the only best friend I ever had and she passed away 14 years ago. The reason why I called you out because I don't like talked my famliy. My sister was in a wheelchair because she was born like that. she was very sick person, and she did at 25 years old. So yes I did was I said was worng and somebody make mistake, and i made one. so please don't talk about my famliy like that ok.

242.gif

FUARRRKKKK that haircut is sexy!!!

Daaaamn that was a hot trailer.

I'll 2nd that! Going to see lots of nasty sex from superslut Kagney in this feature! Can't wait to see the complete scene of our new favorite fuckbunny & Prince Y powerfucking! Loved hearing a sex crazed Kag's begging Prince Y to pull her hair & fuck the shit out of her with his big black cock! Bet we'll see these two working together again. Let's hope Prince Y brings a couple friends along to help satisfy Kagney's black cock lust! Let's hope that IR anal, DP, airtight & gangbang scenes are on the horizon. Keep us comming KLK!