• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
seth_19_83 seth
@Kagneytweets when are you shooting for blacks on blondes
18 hours ago in reply to ↑

@Kagneytweets
Kagneylinnkarter.com @seth_19_83 next week
17 hours ago via TwitBird

Looks like our favorite fuckbunny & IR powerhouse Blacks on Blondes have a date next week. The folks at Dogfart have generously offered to help Kags bring out her "inner freak" so both Ms Karter & her fans should be in for a big treat.

seth_19_83 seth

@Kagneytweets

Looks like our favorite fuckbunny & IR powerhouse Blacks on Blondes have a date next week. The folks at Dogfart have generously offered to help Kags bring out her "inner freak" so both Ms Karter & her fans should be in for a big treat.

:goodpost:

thx for the great news!

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
seth_19_83 seth

@Kagneytweets

...Ok your goddess Kagney is getting more of the god like irresistible black penis. (ur being creepy)

:facepalm:

Kagneytweets Kagneylinnkarter.com
Now following @jontearmand and up and coming IR performer! He's awesome we had a great scene yesterday!

Any of u fellas that luv to post links have any pics/videos of this new black stud Kagney fucked a couple of days ago?

Look like she won't be shooting alot of anal scenes until after January, I don't know why but I guess to reset her butt. Doing too much anal can hurt alot but I think she is shooting her last one for this year for Brazzers on 10/31.

Do not post link to other forums

Last edited by a moderator: