• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The shaved side looks good on her.
I wonder how she would look with an entirely shaved side ... certainly not bad.

I'm not a fan of the new hair style, some of her fans aren't going to like it and it doesn't look good. I hope she grow it back soon because I can't look at her right now with the shaved side

The release date for Relentless is 9/27/11

To kagney only it is necessary to him to record to go anal with Lex Steele to be the best actress of 2011. The movie Kagney is Relentless will be historical

To kagney only it is necessary to him to record to go anal with Lex Steele to be the best actress of 2011. The movie Kagney is Relentless will be historical

Well the IR is not Lex, it with Prince Yashua, but I hear on her Twitter that she is doing her first IR anal for Jules Jordan. Well Lex would be a good pick for that. But I like Ice Cold better

If Kagney shoots her first ir anal for jules jordan, is possible that the movie it is Lex the Impaler 8, because the cast is in the forum of the web julesjordan.com

If Kagney shoots her first ir anal for jules jordan, is possible that the movie it is Lex the Impaler 8, because the cast is in the forum of the web julesjordan.com

Guess that's possible. However, since LTI 7 is just about to be released you would hope Jules would shoot Kagney before LTI 8 comes out. What's important is that both Jules & KLK have commented about working together to shoot an IR anal soon. Kagney Linn Karter is on the threshold of becoming a big time black cock whore & JJV is just the studio to help her acheive that status. Let's hope we see Jules pushing this beautiful slut to her sexual limits soon.