• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

June 9, 2012: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley

Who wins?

• Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Timothy Bradley

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That decision is fucking bullshit. Are we being punked right now? What a joke. Bradley got picked apart. The sport should be embarrassed. Pacman lander almost 100 more punches for fuck sakes. This fight wasn't even close. The fix is in.

Didn't see the fight, but doesn't this pretty much blow most the interest in a Pacquiao-Mayweather bout? I mean who cares now that Pac-man got beat by a guy that most people outside of boxing have never heard of?

Mayweather still won't fight Pacquiao. He'll fight and demolish Bradley and say he shouldn't have to fight Pacquiao.

"Final Punchstat numbers show Pacquiao landed 253 total punches to Bradley's 159. In power punches, Pacquiao outlands Bradley 190-108." Enough said.

"Final Punchstat numbers show Pacquiao landed 253 total punches to Bradley's 159. In power punches, Pacquiao outlands Bradley 190-108." Enough said.

Exactly. Pacman landed more punches in 10 of the 12 rounds. The Associated Press scored it 117-110. If this was at least close, nobody would be complaining. This fight was in Manny's favour by a landslide.

I don't even really care about Pac (and I despise Mayweather) but this is about the integrity of the sport. When I heard Michael Buffer say "split decision" I thought, wow a judge actually gave it to Bradley. When I found out it was actually in Bradley's favor, my jaw dropped to the ground. I was as dumbfounded as every analyst/announcer. Just...wow.

I do hope something good comes of this. Maybe Olympic-style scoring? Some drastic changes have to be made to prevent this sport from becoming extinct.

I don't give a damn what you think about Manny, the fact is simply this... HE WAS BULLSHITTED TONIGHT!!! Worst decision in a long fucking time.

I know next to nothing about boxing. If Pacquiao out performed Bradley by the margin you guys (and those stats) are saying he did, then how did the judges possibly think Bradley won?

It's a mystery...I don't want to say a fix was in; But, maybe (2 of) the judges are just incompetent. Either way, they shouldn't be allowed to work as judges. I hope the Nevada board holds them accountable.

I almost wish boxing would go back to the way they decided they winners over a hundred years ago. There was no decision then and nobody won until one person knocked the other person out. With boxing it's probably to dangerous though.

(I also think MMA having winners decided by decision hurt the sport, let alone the short rounds they have.)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Floyd's money is so long, it even reaches judges from the slammer...lolzers

There is a rematch clause in Manny's' contract. I haven't seen the fight but hearing what I've heard it doesn't surprise me.

I've seen probably a dozen other fights before this one that were obviously rigged cards. The sport has been corrupt for a long time now.

As far as a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, who gives a shit? I don't even care about it and haven't for a while now. It's these hyped, supposedly "mega/super-fights" that always turn out to be shit anyway. If they "fight" it will probably just be shit anyway.

I look forward to Pac beating the shit out of Bradley in the rematch and hope the judges are all disbarred from ever "judging" a fight ever again.