• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miguel Cotto vs. Manny Pacquiao Official Discussion Thread

Who wins the fight?

• Total voters
For me Cotto will win. I wish that Gayweather could fight Cotto in the next fight so Cotto can PUNCH HIS ASS in the ring! i HATE MAYWEATHER! HAHAHA!

@TheAdmiral nice opening post

The event is just starting now! Tonight's first bout features two Mexican welterweights: Alfonso Gomez vs. Jesus Soto-Karass

Referee Vic Drakulich stops the bout on the doctor's advice in the sixth, due to the cut sustained by Gomez.
Gomez wins by unanimous decision
Scores: 58-54, 57-55 (x2)
Gomez was cut by accidental headbutt in the third
Points were deducted for Soto-Karass in the third and fourth for low blows

Up next: Daniel Santos (32-3-1, 23 KO, 1 NC) vs. Yuri Foreman (27-0, 8 KO, 1 NC), for Santos' WBA Junior Middleweight title

Foreman wins by unanimous decision
Scores: 116-110, 117-109 (x2)
Santos was down in the second and in the twelfth

Up next: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (40-0-1, 30 KO) vs. Troy Rowland (25-2, 7 KO)

Chavez wins by unanimous decision
Up next: The Main Event, Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto

Pacquiao comes out to Thunderstruck by AC/DC, followed by Eye of the Tiger

And now here comes Miguel Cotto! Both fighters are in the ring, almost time to fight!

Referee Kenny Bayless stops the fight! Manny Pacquiao wins by TKO 12

Nice fight especially first 5 rounds. Pacquiao boxed very well and I hope we can get that Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight. I still think Mayweather will win but we have to wait and see

I gave the first round to Cotto and everything else to Pacquiao. Cotto was down in the third and the fourth

Looking forward to seeing the replay on HBO. I understand that the crowd was intensely chanting for the fight with Mayweather after this fight was over. I was checking out ESPN's coverage

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, what a disappointing fight. I was rooting hard for Cotto, but he really wasn't in it after the third round. Pacquiao was just too fast, and he seemed to absorb every punch without a problem. Honestly, he never looked fazed all night. This was a very impressive fight for Manny. Mayweather v. Pacquiao has to be next.

2 notes from the press conference, according to ESPN

1) The rebroadcast will be on HBO 11/21 10 PM EST

2) Richard Schaeffer told Ross Greenburg of HBO he will be calling Bob Arum on Monday to make the Pacquiao-Mayweather match.

Thanks Pink Panther, I didn't see the post fight conference

Exchange between Pacquiao and Roach at press conference:

Pac started to say he is an ordinary fighter who fights good fighters, and Roach cut in to say, 'You're not ordinary.' Manny looked at him like he'd been scolded and said, laughing, 'Sorry master.'