• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
^ Am I the only one who finds nonphotoshopped version better than the edited ? Even when not considering boobs (which are actually bigger on the original one) and pussy, I like that her hips and thighs are not perfect, I can see there that she is not some kind of super ultra human with no shortcomings, that she is just a regular person as we are... but hotter. :D

^ Am I the only one who finds nonphotoshopped version better than the edited ? Even when not considering boobs (which are actually bigger on the original one) and pussy, I like that her hips and thighs are not perfect, I can see there that she is not some kind of super ultra human with no shortcomings, that she is just a regular person as we are... but hotter. :D

I agree as well. Don't get me wrong, the nipples an pussy are a huge plus. But I like seeing the little freckles and natural skin.

Make-up is great for face but too much air brushing and photoshop in the after picture for me. although you can tell someone used photoshop in the "original" to try and make her face and hairline look uglier. look at the wall in the background and the shadows in the picture and just think about the way a human body should be and you'll see what I'm talking about.

this is one of the rare pics of JC that have been released without the photoshop layer, this outrageous mistake was quicky corrected, as you can see :

the before / after effect is kinda awesome :D

Thank you so much for this, really shows what a rip-off she is.

What a total joke - she doesn't do nudity but is more than happy to con us all with images that have been so heavily modified, like so many others.

I find myself going back to the 80's and 90's more and more for glamour models/pics, ok - the hairspray and make up might be a bit OTT, but there's nowhere near as much "plastic" women, tramp stamps (tats) and photo editing.

The glamour models of today are a joke.

Why can't someone do a website that has "real" pics - no editing, no changes no bullshit - what you see is what you get, I'm sure there's plenty of other guys who would appreciate this too. Most probably us "oldies" as we grew up without all this photoshop bollocks, but I'm sure a few younger guys must be getting a bit pissed off that what they see is simply so far from what is "real".

The more editing is done, the less effort these models have to put in and it snowballs - seeing someone who has such a lhigh profile like JC being so heavily modified is really taking the piss and shows what a joke the "glamour" world has become.

Look at how bad her tits look in the "pre" photo, the lines are all out of place where the implants are so big, they look horrible.

A complete turn off - my JC collection deleted in disgust...

Bye bye JC...

Why can't someone do a website that has "real" pics - no editing, no changes no bullshit - what you see is what you get, I'm sure there's plenty of other guys who would appreciate this too. Most probably us "oldies" as we grew up without all this photoshop bollocks, but I'm sure a few younger guys must be getting a bit pissed off that what they see is simply so far from what is "real".

The more editing is done, the less effort these models have to put in and it snowballs - seeing someone who has such a lhigh profile like JC being so heavily modified is really taking the piss and shows what a joke the "glamour" world has become.

Look at how bad her tits look in the "pre" photo, the lines are all out of place where the implants are so big, they look horrible.

A complete turn off - my JC collection deleted in disgust...

Bye bye JC...

I consider myself as a young, 22 y.o. and I still find hotter the more real pictures, with less editing, as it shows me that she is not super human with no fat, etc... But if you want photoshopless jc, try videos of her, video is much more difficult to edit than just a plain picture in photoshop and therefore her videos are more pleasing to the eyes (at least for my eyes)...

from her twitter:

>>Yesterday the casting director from Playboy: "you have a great body... You should pose for Playboy" hmm?!'%* I'm down but only for the cover</p>— Jordan Carver (@jordancarver) <a href="https://twitter.com/jordancarver/status/314890275153657856">22. März 2013<<

Erm, please?

In this set also... there's a pic in which I see sun rays on her nipples, thats the only thing hiding her to reveal

Jordan - Topless In The Jungle :stir: :stir:

this set is a classic example of how ridiculous she has gotten with her covering up her nipples. she straight up Photoshops or uses make-up or a combination of the two in order to remove her nipple out of pictures that should, anatomically speaking, clearly show her nipples, its just the way a human body is. its really not that sexy, its weird, like she doesn't have nipples or something. that's just weird. It's another one of her blatant "fuck you" if you ask me.

from her twitter:

>>Yesterday the casting director from Playboy: "you have a great body... You should pose for Playboy" hmm?!'%* I'm down but only for the cover</p>— Jordan Carver (@jordancarver) <a href="https://twitter.com/jordancarver/status/314890275153657856">22. März 2013<<

Erm, please?

Yeah right, that guy will get hanged for sure. Playboy literally lost memberships after they put Heidi Montag and Olivia Munn on the cover and didn't show the goods. The member/fan reaction was outrage. They're used to getting what they want and when they don't it only hurts Playboy because you can see anyone in a bikini (or otherwise not nude) for free. People got pissed off with Kim Kardashian's shoot, and she showed nudity, it just sucked.

In this set also... there's a pic in which I see sun rays on her nipples, thats the only thing hiding her to reveal

this set is a classic example of how ridiculous she has gotten with her covering up her nipples. she straight up Photoshops or uses make-up or a combination of the two in order to remove her nipple out of pictures that should, anatomically speaking, clearly show her nipples, its just the way a human body is. its really not that sexy, its weird, like she doesn't have nipples or something. that's just weird. It's another one of her blatant "fuck you" if you ask me.

It's not sun's rays, the camera is situated behind a bit of plant. Said bit of plant is inadequate to hide Jordan's nipples in that pic though, so the above point is very valid. Her left nipple is ttouch and go as to whether it's wrongly placed and/or too big to actually be concealed and if we're supposed to think her right nipple is hiding behind her hair - forget it. I have no issue with Jordan continuing down the no-nipples tease route in terms of released content, but that's a daft picture. It's not worth getting irate about it, but it's a bit silly - if the shot hasn't worked, don't use it. Don't digitally cut Jordan's nipple off!

It's not sun's rays, the camera is situated behind a bit of plant. Said bit of plant is inadequate to hide Jordan's nipples in that pic though, so the above point is very valid. Her left nipple is ttouch and go as to whether it's wrongly placed and/or too big to actually be concealed and if we're supposed to think her right nipple is hiding behind her hair - forget it. I have no issue with Jordan continuing down the no-nipples tease route in terms of released content, but that's a daft picture. It's not worth getting irate about it, but it's a bit silly - if the shot hasn't worked, don't use it. Don't digitally cut Jordan's nipple off!

that's link isn't the picture i was referring to in particular (although it works, we know because of the few mishaps that she's had that her nipple should be visible though). I've seen a different shot from that same shoot though (or at least it looks like the same shoot) where she is looking down at the camera and she wants us to believe that a few strands of hair cover her entire nipple. i don't care how small they are, a little bit of hair would never do the job, you need a good amount of it to adequately cover nipples.