• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
It's getting boring, is this really new sets or same do overs? Lol

Yes, though not funny. Seriously, you can't download zip files of her pictures or videos from her site anymore, http://jordancarver.com. As such, you can't save them to your harddrive. Jordan Carver or her webmaster have taken that ability away. As any member there, including me, will tell you -- I'm fortunate in that the monthly membership is still very low -- as Jordan is still a very sexy lady. :) All you can do is view her pictures and vids using Adobe Flash. Anything still available on the net, is either from sample photo galleries, 15 to 20 pictures, that she'll provide to search engines, like Freeones or competitors like, Nurgles Nymphs or Almighty Zeus, etc. etc. or from Pinupfiles.com http//pinupfiles.com. And I'll say it... It's all because of piracy. People are stealing her stuff. Not cool. :(

Yes, though not funny. Seriously, you can't download zip files of her pictures or videos from her site anymore, http://jordancarver.com. As such, you can't save them to your harddrive. Jordan Carver or her webmaster have taken that ability away. ... It's all because of piracy. People are stealing her stuff. Not cool. :(

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you had to be a member in order to download those sets in the first place right? So that isn't piracy, you paid for those. She isn't trying to stop piracy, she just wants to squeeze every penny out of you because she isn't making as much money as she used to. I'm not a member to her site (I would never pay a hot chick with huge tits to not see her tits) but I wouldn't be surprised if she was planing on putting that back but making you guys pay for them.

Playboy allows you to download any sets of any of their models for this reason. The only sets that have restrictions are a select few celebrity sets and that is only because that person has it in their contract that playboy will not allow users to do that. Even then though, that is only after a period of time, so for about the first few months of it being put o the site for their members to view, they can download it but only after that time does it change. Jordan Carver has no reason to not allow you guys to get what you guys paid for, she's just a bitch.

Although she is EXTREMELY hot, it does get kinda boring u know!! The same ol' stuff over and over again... some sideboob, a slight view of the nipple (once in a while) and her not showing absolutely anything! Ppl are gonna get tired of that shit!! Like they did with Denise Milani and Next Door Nikki, who eventually showed herself off a little bit more than these first two...

Will we EVER see those titties?????

It's all because of piracy. People are stealing her stuff. Not cool. :(

A tech guy like me can get the material from flash or java or any kind of protection these company thinks they can do. DRM WMV videos can be renderless without DRM and make it on public. A money grabbing whore will do anything to get the penny out of you guys. That's why she is offering JOCA models because she knows, she is getting boring & people are losing interest in her. There are many girls who does topless and nude and they are 200% better than this fake ass biatch but still people are paying it because she is teaser that's it. That's how a human brain works, tease & curiosity which is getting exploited by these Wendy, Denise and Jordan and they did good by trapping lonely & single guys. Piracy is overrated, it's not piracy or copyright. It's the platform which makes them popular. You think MPAA give a damn on piracy? no they don't. They sue people and sites to get their platform because MPAA failed to attract people yet the Platform was success.

You really think Jordan or any other model would have been success without her stuff getting leaked on other platform than her site? It's other platform which made her popular and her site. Without these platform these so called models, singers and actors are not noticed by rest of world. Internet and freebase is the platform for their success. How do you think PSY- Gangnam style song went so viral and popular? YT is platform for that. Now everyone knows him. Imagine If Psy never made his own video free on YT, you think he would have become popular? Nope :) How can you lose $ on something which customer never bought. We used to rent/share our Audio tapes, CDs and VHS to friends/neighbour that was platform before Internet. Copyright/piracy is just bigoted bloating overrated thing for Companies.

Thats the part that irks me the most. I understand just coming, and refusing to answer the question of "will you ever go topless", but after years and years, enough is enough. If you know your never going topless, then come out and tell your fans, hey what you see is what you get, but to keep hinting at going topless, but never doing it, is truly exploiting your fan base. But of course they want those fans who will follow them, in hopes that one day, they may see the bare boobs, and that's not right. Be a tease, keep them covered, but end the long debates of what if, so that your fans can enjoy you the way you are, and always will be. And even if you say your never going to go topless, you still could go topless someday, and surprise everyone. But these women care more about a dollar then their fans, so I guess one shouldn't be too surprised.

Just in case you guys didn't notice her (unwilling) topless photos...

Here is a collection of each and every legit topless or nipslip picture that Jordan has. Only one is missing, but I'll post it later.

Now, concerning her refusal to go willing topless, I agree with everything above, she keeps doing it, even for less money, because there are some losers who still pay for her to do so. I mean, she keeps doing the same shit for years and year and still there are those willing to pay for more... I just can't get it. As for piracy, the guy above me is right, piracy only promotes her. As an exemple, in the begining, she use to take down every pirate youtube video on her. Now that she realized that it helps to promote her, she just let it go. You can find every and each video and photo of her for free in internet forums. The only reason for one to join her site is that he is willing to give her money. Other than that you can find everything for free on the web.

Just in case you guys didn't notice her (unwilling) topless photos...

Now, concerning her refusal to go willing topless, I agree with everything above, she keeps doing it, even for less money, because there are some losers who still pay for her to do so. I mean, she keeps doing the same shit for years and year and still there are those willing to pay for more... I just can't get it. As for piracy, the guy above me is right, piracy only promotes her. As an exemple, in the begining, she use to take down every pirate youtube video on her. Now that she realized that it helps to promote her, she just let it go. You can find every and each video and photo of her for free in internet forums. The only reason for one to join her site is that he is willing to give her money. Other than that you can find everything for free on the web.

Not sure which is more pathetic, the fact that she still won't show her nipples or that people think they see nipples in any of these pictures.

Not sure which is more pathetic, the fact that she still won't show her nipples or that people think they see nipples in any of these pictures.

Even if you want to be skeptical about the others, there is no auguring that this is a nipple, clear as day. Did you not click on the images?

Jordan+Carver+Topless+&+Nipple+in+Red+Lingerie+-+Ketchup+Photoshoot+00.jpg

Talk about false advertisement! This totally implies that you'll be able to see her bare naked tits if you join her site. What a lying bitch!

backstage.jpeg

Whaaat?? I didn't get any implication here at all?

Ugh, this same thing happened in the Denise Milani thread... endless bitching about how she wouldn't go topless.

Look, it would be one thing if she promised to go topless and didn't. THEN you may have a right to be annoyed. But she hasn't promised anything at all and owes us NOTHING.

She in all likelihood will NOT go topless. I think people should treat it like a Denise Milani (who never went topless) and find another model to wank, to or just get over it.

Yeesh.

So you didnt see the big red banner over her tits, which appear bare, that says backstage? hmmmmmm.........
her hand on her right breast (from our viewpoint) is clerly visable

dont get me wrong im annoyed by non topless girls aswell Jordan especially but... well atleast im bombared with her in TV
she will be in a dumb show like "im a star get me out of here" this or next year set in the dessert

I agree that she pretends that she will go naked, not only with this picture above but also on her twitter. She said that some guy from playboy magazine said that she had a great body and she should pose for playboy and that her anwer was: "I'm down but only for the cover". You see, she is always manipulating her fans pretending that one day she will finally go nude but this day never comes. She knows that if she simply denies it, if she says that she won't go naked, she will lose a lot of her fanbase, so she keeps on pretending. She is so lame, there are so much better models, more beautiful and with real breasts that show what we want to see with no silly excuses. I'm thinking about Ewa Sonnet, by the way.
she will be in a dumb show like "im a star get me out of here" this or next year set in the dessert

Where did you got this information? Did you saw it on German TV? Do you have any link about it? It's strange, beacause she said on twitter that her contract with AZ media expired and that now she is "free".