• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
WOW.. thanks for the collection!!

Too bad this isn't in normal color. This would be awesome if it was, since it's probably the highest quality nip slip I've seen.

30 seconds in Photoshop and presto! Just adjust the highlights to be a tad darker and there's no mystery left. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my results.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad this isn't in normal color. This would be awesome if it was, since it's probably the highest quality nip slip I've seen.

30 seconds in Photoshop and presto! Just adjust the highlights to be a tad darker and there's no mystery left. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my results.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you PM me?

So I click on the link and watched the video and she has her nipple out for quite a while. Is there any way of slowing down the playback speed on the video? It plays way too fast to enjoy.
yes .. its called PAUSE and PLAY .. PAUSE and PLAY ... it works .. believe me

So I click on the link and watched the video and she has her nipple out for quite a while. Is there any way of slowing down the playback speed on the video? It plays way too fast to enjoy.

Download VLC (free software), then click on "View" -> "Status Bar"

Now in the bottom-right of the status bar, you will see the playback speed, it will say "1.00x"; click on that and drag the slider to the minimum playback speed (0.25x).

Secondly (optional), to loop the 1:49-1:52 section:
1. click on "View" again, then "Advanced Controls".
2. Next, bring the clip to 1:48, hit play, then click "Loop from point A to B continuously" button to set Point A (loop beginning).
3. Wait until the end of the nip slip @ 1:51/1:52, then click the same button again to set Point B (loop end).
4. VLC will loop that section continuously until you click the same button a third time to discard the loop.

:D

Is funniest , because normally JC show nothing , but in this pic show nipples and pussy too .... :D....:drool2:...

Detail

Cheers
this is one of the rare pics of JC that have been released without the photoshop layer, this outrageous mistake was quicky corrected, as you can see :

the before / after effect is kinda awesome :D