• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Umm, just wondering why people want to see this chick naked anyway? Yeah, she has a gorgeous face, and believe me I love big DD tits... But 32 HH, thats just unnatural and ridiculous. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say her over-the-top boob job makes her kinda look freakish. She's gonna continue to hide them (like another freakish boob girl I can think of), for fear that once you see them totally naked, you'll realize she is a liar about her boobs being real.. if you don't already.. and if you don't, you're stupid...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is one of the dumbest posts I have read in a long time.

:facepalm:

I don't care if her bewbs are real or not she's amazing! I think she'll eventually go topless :)

I subscribe to her site, and she came out with a new set today. She's wearing a lady gaga blond wig, a black near transparent fishnet dress, and thats it. Just some black tape over her nipples.

I really think she could go topless. :) I wouldn't say that about DM or Wendy4, but I think JC is getting to the limit. She seems to really want to show off. ;)

I subscribe to her site, and she came out with a new set today. She's wearing a lady gaga blond wig, a black near transparent fishnet dress, and thats it. Just some black tape over her nipples.

I really think she could go topless. :) I wouldn't say that about DM or Wendy4, but I think JC is getting to the limit. She seems to really want to show off. ;)

I would think so as well, except that Penny Mathis or Jenny P or whatever she goes by has done a similar type of set where she put tape over her nipples and Penny has not done any blatant topless type pictures, yet. There are teases and see through tops and side views from Penny but no full on straight ahead topless shots from her.

Maybe Jordan goes the same route which wouldn't necessarily be entirely bad. I will take what I can get. Jordan in a see through or wet t-shirt is better than no topless-ness at all.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Wendy 4 has actually been showing off a lot more lately, and I love it. :)

Sid49

Banned
Subscribing to a non nude model website and then hoping to see her topless is like lighting one hundred dollar bill to search for one cent coin in the dark.
I just don't get it.

I see Denise has almost reached the 3,000,000 view mark without showing her funbags...Wonder if Jordan will do the same?

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I see Denise has almost reached the 3,000,000 view mark without showing her funbags...Wonder if Jordan will do the same?

She will probably get close. Like Denise, she's one of those rare models who can do that and still sustain incredible popularity. Denise has been off the scene for almost a year now and she still remains incredibly popular.

I didn't check this thread for a few weeks. Damn here's some very nice stuff. Much better than what she did those last months!
When I saw that pic this morning I went hard immediately and had to drop some cum at once. My girlfriend was on the next room and the door wasn't even closed, but I just couldn't help (thankfully she didn't notice). It didn't happen to me since I saw some of Jordan's pics for the first time. A few hours later I tried to post here. Never ended.
I purchased the whole set on her website. I already suscribed when it opened a few months ago but I got disappointed. Not this time. The "Lady Gaga" set is especially nice IMO. A platinum blonde Carver is incredibly arousing, and I won't even talk about her breasts. This is a strange thing to say, but I felt almost upset when I saw it for the first. I know nobody's gonna agree about that, but to me it counts as topless. And I'm sure we're gonna see full nude before fall 2011.
Best set ever. Pinup files sets are completely outclassed. Those guys are gonna have a hard time trying to do better.