• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
More lady gaga :
http://www.glam0ur.com/gals/jordan_carver/02/index.php
I love the new limit to nudity !
And nobody can say they're natural now :D

Yes, she cannot be natural.
I've tried it out. GO to her page on modelmayhem. Combine her cup-size and her measurements and click for search. THere is virtually no one who matches her size. And there are hundreds of thousands models on modelmayhem. So if nobody matches her size, she is so out of proportion that she virtually cannot be real. So either she got a boob-job or her cup-size is wrong.
Don't forget that according to her cup-size she is even bigger than Busty-Merilyn. And that is hard to believe.

lesbian?...no way!

This interview contradicts with a few other interviews i've seen. She said in other interviews that she is single, here she says she is in a lesbian relationship.
BTW i definetely know, that she does not speak Italian (even though she hasitalian heritage).

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That article is really hard to believe...maybe just because.

Yeah, I can tell you that "interview" is pretty much BS. Not sure where that came from.

Hi together,

I saw that "Fake Nude" pic again, and read the discussion again :facepalm:

So I hope everyone knows this is truely a fake, even if its hardly to believe. I scanned the original censored one and the Nude fake pic exactly to be sure...

So here are my results:

jcbearb2_kopie.jpg

Left is the fake pic. I put black bars over it to be sure not to anger someone. If you look detailed, you can see the 3 differences. Genital Hair and a fold on the left fake pic. And in contrast of this a shadow on the original which you cannot find on the fake pic.

And al least I overlayed both pics, and was astonished to see her nipple coverage of the original pic cannot hide the fake nipples completely. That means her real nipples have to be a bit more higher. Number 4 Difference! See the next pic...

jcmix.jpg

I`m sure in the end the Nude pic is fake. On the one hand I understand they use any method to reveal her, but on the other hand I´m a bit angry someone tried to let us know she does fully nudes, which in fact she nearly does, but never fully does! Of courese, it would be great, because Jordan in my opinion is the most hottest busty women alive. I really had hope so often, even the last time she did that hot Lady Gaga Style pics!

But in her last bubtube Interview she didn`t only offer that she is an lesbian, also her thoughts about nudity...

Quote:
"What does Janna think of you modelling?
At first she was concerned, concerned about nudity. She did not want be doing any nudity, but she knew I did not either, not even topless. She was scared I would end up doing it, I think she is still worried, but the is sure I will not. She likes my current work, she likes that is tasteful.

Do you think you'll do any nudity?
No, never. I am too shy and private"

Ok, you can never be sure what Jordan will bring. :dunno: If you see her pics she isn`t really shy :D But it has a reason she wears nipple taping like here...

nipplzape.jpg

Jordan is a tease. A especially hot one. But I think we can only expect well proved hot pics, but no fully nudes in the next future...

Bur for sure I will even follow this hoping for high quality photographs, and maybe a little see trough or nipple slipping :bowdown:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, that "nude" is definitely a fake. 100%.