• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Jordan claims to have 32 HH bra size.
What do you all think? If this is valid, a lot of other big-boobed models should get an upgrade. There is no way that Merilyn Sekova or Jana Defi are smaller than Jordan. Both Merilyn and Jana claimed to have just G-Cups.
Do you think that Jana Defi or Merilyn are in reality a lot bigger than they just claim to be??

I think it's time to quote Cindy Margolis:

"Me, of all people, the ultimate girl next door, the one who made it by not taking off her clothes. And now my crowning achievement is doing Playboy and being comfortable in my own skin."

Thousands of lesser qualified women are skipping to the head of the line by disrobing in their first pictorial.

Umm, just wondering why people want to see this chick naked anyway? Yeah, she has a gorgeous face, and believe me I love big DD tits... But 32 HH, thats just unnatural and ridiculous. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say her over-the-top boob job makes her kinda look freakish. She's gonna continue to hide them (like another freakish boob girl I can think of), for fear that once you see them totally naked, you'll realize she is a liar about her boobs being real.. if you don't already.. and if you don't, you're stupid...

Umm, just wondering why people want to see this chick naked anyway? Yeah, she has a gorgeous face, and believe me I love big DD tits... But 32 HH, thats just unnatural and ridiculous. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say her over-the-top boob job makes her kinda look freakish. She's gonna continue to hide them (like another freakish boob girl I can think of), for fear that once you see them totally naked, you'll realize she is a liar about her boobs being real.. if you don't already.. and if you don't, you're stupid...

Personally I don't care if they are real or fake. And If she was naked I am sure going to go out on a limb and say that both you and I would enjoy it.

She has fake tits for sure...but I don't recall ever reading her claim that they're real like Denise does. (correct me if I'm wrong).

She just seems to ignore the issue.

this girl is a fine piece of ass

I do not like fake-boobs as well. At the beginning i believed that her boobs were natural. She claimed that she had G-cups. That size was comparable to girls like Jana Defi, who also had J-Cups.
But now suddenly her boobs are supposed to be HH-cups.
Well i think Jana Defi is the gold-standard for a girl with a small with and a big boob. And even she had to proof that her boobs were real.
I think that boob-waist ratio of Jana Defi or Merilyn Sakova is the edge. You cannot go any further.
Consider that Jordan Carver is even a little bit thinner than Jana Defi was. And she is supposed to be 32 HH??
After she revealed her new cup-size, there were new pictures of her where she was semi-topless. You still could not really see the natural flow of her boobs, but even then they seemed a little bit strange in shape.
Yes in contrast to Jana Defi i do not believe that Jordan has natural boobs. Unnatural boobs are not that interesting for me.