• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She is insanely hot. All the haters need to pipe down and give the gal a chance for godssake.

I have to agree with Meschif on this one here. Can't find the same picture on her actual website, not even in the previews (which are sorely lacking) and I'm not about to join the members' side to find out if it's there. It might just be tease to get people to join her site. It looks like she is using the unofficial blog site to provide previews for her site.

As much as criticism that Denise's old site got, at least most of what was advertised elsewhere you could actually find on the previews on her site.

Here's a bigger version of the thumbnail:

http://www.jordancarvermodel.com/jordan-carver-photos/?pid=39

Shame that pic is poor quality, nevermind, cant wait too see her naked :)

Always cool to be a part of a new girl who arrives. Don't understand the arguments about naked or not. She's better than any girl I've ever been with or hope to have. As for the photoshopping, I'd guess on a small fish-eye lens instead. All Pin-UpFile girls seem to be much larger. Compare Erica Campbell sets, for example.

drifter75

Banned
Aside from her freakishly amazing body... her face is average at best... anyone else think this?

I don't agree. Her face is quite nice. She has a British face look, reminds a bit Lucy Pinder, what was already said somewhere here, but is prettier. IMO, she has a better face than DM.

drifter75

Banned
Better face than DM? You're out of your mind!

Are You one of those, who say DM has a beautiful face ? DM has a very ordinary common-looking anonymous face. There are millions of women in the world, who're similar to DM. I wrote that on her thread some time ago. If You say she has a beautiful face, go compare her with women like Angelina Jolie, Monica Bellucci or Connie Nielsen and You'll see the difference.

People have there own opinion and have different tastes, JC & DM are both HOT!!

The only thing that gets me about DM is her cheezzzy smile in alot of her pics.

She's got a natural beauty in her looks. She hasn't put lard in her lips like so many women in LA or Ginzued her beauty either. She is who she is. However she has something artifical in dem boobs.

I agree about her smile. Yes it is dazzling and very Ultrabrite and yes it gets a wee bit boring after a while.