• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
30 euros for the first month for a non-nude website is a robbery. The expected fears are getting real. We've got the Denise Milani replay.[/QU
Are subcribers at least able to save pics and video? or do they expect to pay $30 a month just to view them?
Yes, pics & video can be downloaded, and is of good quality!

And folks... DO give Jordan a break, she's just getting started with this and is doing much of it all by herself. Galleries will be added in weeks & months to come. Expect great things from her!
Let's be glad about this rising new star and about the fact that she's a very kind girl (not the gold-digger type).

just another cock tease cunt... wake me up when she shows us her titties...

fuck these cock teasing bitches with huge awesome fantastic tits that won't show them....

i mean what the fuck?

anyway, she's incredibly hot, but you can see it from miles: she has fake tits...beautiful cut clearly fake......

btw i'd still hit it! :)
cheers :)

Has she ever posed her body for a front/ head-on shot. She always has her body at a 3/4 view.

Who are all these posters with very few posts coming into this thread PROPAGANDIZING to get people to join her site? :1orglaugh Let me guess.. Look (the administrators at Jordan Carver's website), people will join if you have the CONTENT to make them join. Trying to hoodwink and deceive people into joining WON'T WORK.

akbul

Banned
Who are all these posters with very few posts coming into this thread PROPAGANDIZING to get people to join her site? :1orglaugh Let me guess.. Look (the administrators at Jordan Carver's website), people will join if you have the CONTENT to make them join. Trying to hoodwink and deceive people into joining WON'T WORK.

I agree with you, it doesn't add to her reputation...
I mean, if you decided to be a DM clone, then do it properly... - DM had Rebelde openly promoting her.