• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

drifter75

Banned
Well, you got your wish (kinda). I joined the site because of the pic and curiousity knowing that it would be censored (somehow). There is no gallery, it is only 1 pic and it is the one shown; exactly as shown only it is in large HQ and she looks stunning!!!. However, she noted on her site that there is a "suprise" for he members coming for Valentine's Day...stay tuned

And You paid 30 euros to see that one censored photo ?! :-o

One topless photo or not, $30 dollars spent by one man and passed on to the masses on Freeones is with it in my book!:glugglug:

So here's what I got after spending some time in Photoshop and using some X-ray techniques that I know. It's not much, but it leaves little to the imagination.

Well, you got your wish (kinda). I joined the site because of the pic and curiousity knowing that it would be censored (somehow). There is no gallery, it is only 1 pic and it is the one shown; exactly as shown only it is in large HQ and she looks stunning!!!. However, she noted on her site that there is a "suprise" for he members coming for Valentine's Day...stay tuned

What is the Valentine's Day "surprise"?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
What is the Valentine's Day "surprise"?

Some boring gallery. It will take a long time before she fulfils her
Promise to take her clothes of. Until then she will keep on
teasing (deceiving) everyone with some anoying lingerie
shots... just like you-know-who does....

Well,she's at least more "risque" than that other woman who shall not be named. I mean,Jordan covers her bare tits with her hands and she did that "Nude" shot which is a pretty fuckin' hot pic. It is safe to say she's really nude underneath that one?

Jordan reminds me more of Jana Defi anyway. She just gets compared to the other one because neither of them gets butt-naked.

Some boring gallery. It will take a long time before she fulfils her
promise to take her clothes of. Until then she will keep on
teasing (deceiving) everyone with some anoying lingerie
shots... just like you-know-who does....

I could be wrong here, but I don't remember her promising to do nudes. From what I remember from the interview, she was open to the idea of doing nudes in the future. It does say on Jordan's page that she is a "non nude lingerie model."

Who knows what the future holds? Denise is coming out with a new website soon. And maybe she decides to be more "open".

Jordan did appear nude though the good bits are censored. The one positive thing about Jordan's censored nude is we at least know that Jordan is comfortable being photographed nude, it's whether she is comfortable having it published is another matter.

:2 cents:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She's just insanely hot... I've seen her a thousand times and I still can't believe how amazing she is.