• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
WTF? Camel Toe? :eek:

2nd last pic in this Amazing set :drool2: :drool2:

What pisses me off about Jordan is at least Wendy and Denise never gave us a straight forward picture where their nipples should be there but they are just photoshopped out. At least those two had the decency to cover them up f that is what they are going to do. Jordan is giving people this "more risqué" bullshit which isnt any more risque than her old stuff. it just makes her look like she has fake tits (not like implants but like they are not real tits). real tits have nipples and if you take a picture of them with nothing on and dont cover it up you see them. with Jordan she takes full on bare tit shots and then photoshops out the nipple. what the fuck is that all about?

It's funny to boost her site she is racking up models as Jordan Carver featured model lol. Matter of time that she will be out of business soon like Denise Milani and come to think of that i think it was her plan to make DM out of business? Consipracy i know haha

She tweeted this picture. Imagine if you saw her in public like that. Those tits look absolutely enormous.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 1,392