• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
more about Lana :
boobpedia
modelmayem
facebook
pics
So are these "JOCA" models one hit wonders or what? I looked around on her site and I couldn't even find a list of them. Only a mention of the new one.
Lana Dealessi is working as a model since 2011, regardless of her "one shoot JOCA model" she did a respectable amount of work.
If Jordan don't call these JOCA model back, my guess it's because she might be afraid that they could overstep her
as Jordan is a brilliant businesswoman, I think these external appearances are basically a google bombing stratagem to improve Jordan's and her guest popularity...

more about Lana :
boobpedia
modelmayem
facebook
pics

Lana Dealessi is working as a model since 2011, regardless of her "one shoot JOCA model" she did a respectable amount of work.
If Jordan don't call these JOCA model back, my guess it's because she might be afraid that they could overstep her
as Jordan is a brilliant businesswoman, I think these external appearances are basically a google bombing stratagem to improve Jordan's and her guest popularity...

Really? I Googled her and there were almost no results.

Really? I Googled her and there were almost no results.
I have to admit that besides the four links I posted, there isn't really much more of her over the web...
she might have done 7-8 photoshoots, but the full sets aren't findable anywhere, there is only samples. :mad:
but at least that's better than nothing, and a way better in terms of internet popularity than Katie-Jo :)

bonus movie :