• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Jessica Simpson offered $$$ to pose for playboy

I hope that Nick doesn't hear about the offer - he has been unemployed and generally untalented for so long he might try and pose for it.... LOL

lol BNF

I don't see her doing it. Isn't she supposed to be Christian or something?

you can rule out $10000..... That is just not enough, that would be a morning at the Mall for her......

I wouldn't mind a look though...

It is very unlikly that she will because religion is a very big part of her life. I doubt that she will pose nude.

lol it was on one of those celebrity news type shows..and i believe the number was 10mill.

i know she is catholic but everybody has a price

Religious? for a few weeks now i've been reading about her going out with Bam Margera, and hes been bragging about it...
and by going out with i mean FUCKING.
But hey thats just what i read.

4G63

Closed Account

Bam is married as far as I know, but I would'nt put it past him. If it's true my respect for Jessica went way down, and way up for Bam!

She doesn't need to do that now. Her hit show just ended, her music is popular, she has ABC specials and is doing movies. Maybe if she starts to downfall it could be an option. Right now it wouldn't make sense, she doesn't need the publicity.

i agree WWFallon, i believe we will see alot of these popstars posing for playboy in a few years once their popularity starts falling.. Hefner can save his money now, and they will come running to him sooner or later

Re: Jessica Simpson - The Talented Sister

I Like Jessica Simpson, I Would Love to take Jessica from Nick, & I Heard Rumors in Magazines they Broke up. *Knew thats gonna happen Sooner or Later* :rofl2: :thumbsup:

she is gorgeous obviously she has natural good looks, 90% of men probably wouldnt pass her up

Her singing is ridiculous, her personality makes me want to punch her, I don't like blondes, but....Damn. She. Fine. Yo.

P.S. Last time I saw a blonde look that good (naturally) in a bathing suit was that chick from The Fall Guy. Heather Thomas?