• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JEHRICO-New Show on CBS

Has anybody been watching this show? It's some scary shit.

It's about a town named jehrico thats east of Denver, they find out that all the major US cities have been taken out by prepositioned Nukes.

They are in the process of surving and finding out what happened. The scary part is this shit could happen in real life!

You can catch past epeisodes on www.cbs.com

This could be a sleeper hit.....i'am surprised the Republicans aint supporting it and using it for their campaign.

Peace.:cool:

member006

Closed Account
Its my second favorite show, of course Rome being first.

It is very riveting and as you said scary as hell since it could easily happen. The mystery in the background is more than possible to when you consider our governments "habits" of hiding information from us. I recommend it to everyone. Thanks for the link by coincidence I had company show up last night and missed it. :( So now I can catch up some at least.

There was a old movie "Red Dawn" that was one of the scariest movies I ever saw given it could also actually happen so easily. I also recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. It would make a great "winters night" rental.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/

LL

I saw last nights episode on DVR, looks like the black dude is part of the reason for the nukes going off. It's obvious there was a plot to take out the USA and he and that radiation dude was in on it.

I bet that 55Gallon drum he buried in his basement has a nuke, he probably hasnt received orders to detonate his yet. And that family of his is part of his cover.

This could get interesting...........

Peace.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I saw an ad for it on the TIVO just before it premiered. It sounded interesting. Now I am hooked. That almost ensures it will be canceled. As well as Red Dawn(one of my favorites as well) it reminds me of Jeremiah, a short lived show(2 seasons) on Showtime a couple of years back. The same kind of catastrophe(this one due to a government developed desease) that changes mankinds future. I hope that they can keep the story alive with new and invigorating plots and subplots( the black ex-police officer is a good one). I look forward to each new episode.

I DVR it and watched it last night.

That Emergency alert on TV was wild, especially when the screen changed and showed that room with the podium.

But at the end when those missles went up.....you know all holy hell is about to break loose.

I'am still wonderig about that black dude and what makes Jake a "Jack of all Trades" in handling spontaneous emergencies. Every time something happens he jumps out like Captain America.

Peace.

It seems the black dude is a Govt agent and the govt may have known the attacks were going to happen. I think there was coup against the govt and he is part of it. But things arent going the way they plan.

Next week looks interesting, with that dude returning giving them a report on whats happening out there.

Peace.

Last night, the black dude came off like he is a hero. It's obvious he was part of the plan with his nuke buried in the basement.

I doubt if FEMA is in control of anything. Most likely everybody in America is in survivor mode, you can tell by how those guys from Ravenwood were acting. I think total anarchy has spread across America since Wash DC was taken out.

I plan on getting me a Shotgun and stockpiling on Ammo in case something like this happens. Shit is kinda scary.

Peace.

I saw 11/15/06 episode last night on my DVR. Them ravenwood dudes aint following no govt. They are out on their own cuz their is total anarchy in the USA.

This weeks coming episode looks interesting. China somehow has manged to get Transports to fly deep into USA airspace into Kansas to drop releif supplies. The question is where is the US Military? They nuked cities and I doubt they were able to take out the Air force and Navy.

I'am also wondering where that other guy went too. The one that was in the mine and let Grey allow that guy to die. Jake, Grey, and that dude left out in 3 different directions. Jake found the planes on the road, Grey made it out to Topeka, but the other guy hasnt returned.

I think he will return later this season when the show returns with more info on what is happening in the world.

Interesting show...if you havent seen it, they should be repeating the episodes for the next 2 months or you can follow the link I posted earlier.

Peace.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Never heard of this show, at first I thought you were refering to Chris Jericho the wrestler

Saw last nights episode.

VietNam Era planes, dropping relief supplies from China deep, over USA airspace. This is getting interesting. I got a feeling a bunch of nations around the world teamed up to take over the USA.

They knew they could not launch a full scale conventional attack because shit would be a gigantic Iraq with over 200 million american insurgents. Something like Red Dawn.

Next week is the last episode until january.

Peace.

Saw last nights episode on my DVR.

New episodes wont return until late Feb 2007.

This show is pissing me off, it is staring to look like another LOST.

Peace.

member006

Closed Account
Its on CBS right now EST. 8 til 9 Covering all the first episodes, for those that missed beginning to catch up. Next week it comes back on and picks up.

LL

Saw it last night.

The prewiew clips look interesting. They bringing in more characters from the outside with knowledge of what is really going on.

11 new episodes back to back. this should be good.

Peace.