• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JEHRICO-New Show on CBS

JEHRICO RETURNS!

http://jerichowiki.cbs.com/page/Jericho's+Fate

They are repeating the first season with reruns this summer starting this week on CBS! They plan on returning with new episodes in the mid-season around Jan/Feb of 2008.

Tell your friends and family with DVR/TIVO to record it just so it can get the ratings, they can delete it later if not interested.

All you fans can do the same.

Peace.:cool:

slowhand

Closed Account
SEASON 2 OF JEHRICO BEGINS FEB 12th 2008!

The got promos and previews up on youtube. Type in "Jehrico Season 2" to see them.

Peace.

SEASON 2 OF JEHRICO BEGINS FEB 12th 2008!

The got promos and previews up on youtube. Type in "Jehrico Season 2" to see them.

Peace.

LOL @ tha appropriateness of your avatar. :1orglaugh

bigbadbrody

Banned
Chris Jericho

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Just a reminder to watch on the 12th of Feb for the continuation of the series. The more of us that watch the better the chance of the show being renewed.

I doubt it is getting renewed. The 7 episodes coming up will explain everything and conclude it.

Ratings will have to be what shows like what Seinfeld and American idol pull in for it to be renewed.

As long as they answer all the questions and end it right, i'll be happy. I think this show scared a lot of people because it was so real like.

Peace.

Sci-Fi channel will begin showing repeats of season one next week. Check local listings for times. I believe it starts this coming monday feb 11th.

Peace.

member006

Closed Account
Just a reminder to watch on the 12th of Feb for the continuation of the series. The more of us that watch the better the chance of the show being renewed.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if it was ever coming back on.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/

Sci-Fi channel will begin showing repeats of season one next week. Check local listings for times. I believe it starts this coming monday feb 11th.

Peace.

Thank you for the heads up blackbull. :thumbsup:

LL

slowhand

Closed Account
Just to let everyone know that its comes on tonight at 10:00pm on CBS. :thumbsup:

Good show.

It's obvious the Cheyenne based govt is up to know good, with them changing the flag, nuking Iran and North korea, and suckering people into stupid contracts.

I'am curious as fuck on what the motive is of the new govt and why they did what they did nuking 22 cities like that and destroying the country.

We are suppose to find out in the next 6 episodes!

Peace.