• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JEHRICO-New Show on CBS

member006

Closed Account
*bump from bottom of second page*

Just in case it was missed by anyone that is interested in catching up.

Saw tonites episode. Pretty wild how the USA is starting to split up with mofos blowing off the US Constitution and starting their own country.

It seems hawkins was working undercover, or got a change of heart at the last minute and didnt carry out his part of whatever the plan is.

China, germany and other countries are dropping aid. At least this show is answering questions unlike "Lost".

Peace.

Those fake Marines seemed to good to be true. From what they explained at the end, the country seems to have gone into complete anarchy.

Show is getting better. Check it out if you get the chance.

Peace.

member006

Closed Account
Those fake Marines seemed to good to be true. From what they explained at the end, the country seems to have gone into complete anarchy.

Show is getting better. Check it out if you get the chance.

Peace.

Hooah!!!!!

I wouldn't miss it. I say "who's to say" what chaos would ensue if such a thing were to actually happen? It would be in fact survival of the smartest and the fittest. Dog eat dog so to speak.

This show much like the movie "Red Dawn"http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/ is a very possible enactment of what could take place I think. Scary as hell, but very possible.

LL

Looks like Jake is gonna get some answers from Hawkins on what is going on.

I think next week is gonna be good.

Peace.

WHOA!

Last nights episode explained a lot! That stupid show "LOST" needs to take notes.

I always suspected radical extremists groups like militias and white supremcy people were behind the bombings. Most likely they were used as pawns by somebody else.

That bald headed dude from the Dept of Homeland Security is the top dog behind the conspriracy.

The next question is what are his motives and who is he answering too.

This show gets better every week! If you aint wacthing it, you missing a good show. This is one of them sleeper hits.

Peace.:cool:

The season finale was good.

That bald headed dude and his partners on that video conf call seem to be behind the attacks and conspiracy. Interesting how they have made a new flag with vertical stripes and 21 stars.

Next season looks real interesting so far. This show is a lot better than Lost!

See you next season.....................

slowhand

Closed Account
I love the show cant wait till next season my self. :)

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Bad news folks ... CBS canceled Jericho this week! :crying:

slowhand

Closed Account
Bad news folks ... CBS canceled Jericho this week! :crying:

Yeah I just went over to CBS and they are that's sucks it is a good show too. :(

Has anybody been watching this show? It's some scary shit.

It's about a town named jehrico thats east of Denver, they find out that all the major US cities have been taken out by prepositioned Nukes.

They are in the process of surving and finding out what happened. The scary part is this shit could happen in real life!

You can catch past epeisodes on www.cbs.com

This could be a sleeper hit.....i'am surprised the Republicans aint supporting it and using it for their campaign.

Peace.:cool:

Another one where the US is nuked?
Yeah ok, I'll watch it! but not because I want to!

The US will NEVER be nuked. It might be nuked in 50 years but by then we will have learned to mutate humans with cockroach DNA so radiation won't affect us.

member006

Closed Account
I am glad to hear that, I really liked that show and had been disappointed when it was cancelled.

LL