• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayna James / Jayna COHF / Amy Anderssen

she looks like she goes by the name of amy azzura now?

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i mentioned they looked messed up in a earlier post...shame, she needs more work then I guess....

:cool:

Actually there are four galleries on that site. If you look at all of them her boobs are different in each set. In the set of picture 13 that was just posted, one boob is bigger than the other and has a small areola/nipple. The smaller boob has a huge areola/nipple.

However, in another set she has two HUGE areolas.

Also in another set her boobs are closer to the same size but her areolas are both small... My guess is she has had work done to correct the differences, or there's some photoshopping going on. How else could she have 3 different sizes of areolas and boobs differences.

Just look for yourselves.

Did I have too much at the bar tonight? I didn't just see those combinations there?

you probably did, just look at the IMG_13 that mortell posted, you can see a clear difference in that picture alone, then look at her nipples in the other sets, not other pictures from the same set.

robexel

Banned
http://www.*************.com/gallery.php?&gid=112&ltitle=Amy-Azurra

In this set she looks good, and maybe slightly bigger than other sets. Perhaps the other photoshoots were done between surgeries, and this is the latest lot. Good to see she's finally back anyhow. :thumbsup: :wave2:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
http://www.*************.com/gallery.php?&gid=112&ltitle=Amy-Azurra

In this set she looks good, and maybe slightly bigger than other sets. Perhaps the other photoshoots were done between surgeries, and this is the latest lot. Good to see she's finally back anyhow. :thumbsup: :wave2:
She looks good

im just glad there are no implant scars. in the sets where everything matches, she looks incredible. cant wait for more stuff from her.

Thats a pretty good job can't see the scars at at all. Wonder if it was the surgeon or the guy with photoshop who was responsible. Either way great work!