• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayna James / Jayna COHF / Amy Anderssen

Yeah the site sucks... its impossible to actually figure out if she is in any of the videos, its poorly organized, and even after signing up two times, they've yet to send me a confirmation email letting me get into the thing.

sublime_buddah

Closed Account
http://www2.*************.com/movie...NG-SOON:-AMY-AZURRAS-FIRST-EVER-FEATURE-MOVIE

It's something... preview trailer is just a general production one though not for any specific movie.

But it does say this...

"MOUNTIE BOUNTY - COMING SOON: AMY AZURRA'S FIRST EVER FEATURE MOVIE
IN HER FIRST EVER ADULT FILM: ON THE TRAIL OF A DESPERATE CRIMINAL, AMY AZURRA OF THE ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE IS DETERMINED TO USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO GET HER MAN. ANY MEANS...
STARRING: AMY AZURRA | TYLER FAITH. CARLY PARKER. CHLOE DELAURE. AND GUEST STARRING BEN DOVER."

:cool:

http://www2.*************.com/movie...NG-SOON:-AMY-AZURRAS-FIRST-EVER-FEATURE-MOVIE

It's something... preview trailer is just a general production one though not for any specific movie.

But it does say this...

"MOUNTIE BOUNTY - COMING SOON: AMY AZURRA'S FIRST EVER FEATURE MOVIE
IN HER FIRST EVER ADULT FILM: ON THE TRAIL OF A DESPERATE CRIMINAL, AMY AZURRA OF THE ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE IS DETERMINED TO USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO GET HER MAN. ANY MEANS...
STARRING: AMY AZURRA | TYLER FAITH. CARLY PARKER. CHLOE DELAURE. AND GUEST STARRING BEN DOVER."

Oh my god- i would be so happy if there is a new movie with our goddess Jayna coming out!!!!

sublime_buddah

Closed Account
So the scene is pretty good. She hasn't changed too much overall if you ask me. One of her nips looked a lot bigger than the other, could be stimulation, could be a bad operation. Either way she's looking fine and I'm thrilled to see her back.

how did u get to download the scene?

i cant login or have them send me a re activation email!

i dont suspose you want to share it?

Steve03Merc

Closed Account
I hear she dances in Windsor when she is in town but I haven't been lucky enuff to see her there. I read here some where that she is Italian. Not true, she is Lebanese. I understand how you all would like to see more of her in the hardcore stuff she is use to doing, but I think she made a very smart business decision moving to softcore. She will get much more exposure, specially with the new modeling pics.
Where in Windsor does she dance?

So the scene is pretty good. She hasn't changed too much overall if you ask me. One of her nips looked a lot bigger than the other, could be stimulation, could be a bad operation. Either way she's looking fine and I'm thrilled to see her back.

The production value of the scene looked kind of weak, from what I could tell from the preview (arguably not much, but still). Does she do DP in the scene?