• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayna James / Jayna COHF / Amy Anderssen

shes hot ish, but lisa's nipples look the same, when i stare at "amy"i see one normal nipple, and then a stretched out lopsided breast....

sick

shes hot ish, but lisa's nipples look the same, when i stare at "amy"i see one normal nipple, and then a stretched out lopsided breast....

sick

I thought my freind was a complete NUT job for saying that about Lisa.

She's got great BOOBs too.

I still think AMY is VERY HOT!!! I know I wouldn't mind getting LOST in those BIG BOOBS.

Sorry.... you should have seen it!!!!!!!!! Mr Mackey was talking to the boys about getting HI and how it was "BAD.... OK... It's just BAD OK". One of the things that he had told the boys was that you can get HI off of cat piss. Kenny was addicted to it.... but you should have seen Kenny tripping!!!!!! He was having DREAMS.... VISIONS..... of large boobed women and there were big boobs on EVERYTHING!!!!! Kenny was flying a rocket powered old Firebird through outer space and the even the large Firebird logo had BIG BOOBS!!!!!!!!!

GOD Kenny.... I do have a new found respect for you!!!!!!! :LOL:

Sorry.... you should have seen it!!!!!!!!! Mr Mackey was talking to the boys about getting HI and how it was "BAD.... OK... It's just BAD OK". One of the things that he had told the boys was that you can get HI off of cat piss. Kenny was addicted to it.... but you should have seen Kenny tripping!!!!!! He was having DREAMS.... VISIONS..... of large boobed women and there were big boobs on EVERYTHING!!!!! Kenny was flying a rocket powered old Firebird through outer space and the even the large Firebird logo had BIG BOOBS!!!!!!!!!

GOD Kenny.... I do have a new found respect for you!!!!!!! :LOL:
Ummm... is that related to Jayna/Amy?:confused:

Anyb ody got any more with the CumOnHerFace crew? Hope to see it soon.