• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Islamic web-site "threatens" South Park creators

They showed it on TV at 8 MST but I didnt watch cause i tuned in to the Ultimate Fighter thinking they were going to Re-air the new SP episode after Stewart/Colbert like they usually do, but they didnt, I also looked on the guide for today and it looks like their not showing the new episode, damn guess im not gonna be able to see it fuuuuuck!!

Apparently it was edited quite a bit by Comedy Central on its original airing and that's why they're not showing it on their site
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/22/south-park-gets-modified-by-comedy-central/?hpt=T2

Here's what Trey and Matt had to say about the editing from their site:
"In the 14 years we've been doing 'South Park' we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it."
http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3878

But it's just a little group. The major part of believers are really down-to-earth and not crazy.

Say 1%? Maybe 2% out of 1 billion. That's a good number of nutters. How many to murder Theo, how many to murder 3,000 on 9/11, how many to murder Spaniards on 3/11, or London.

Just a little group. Yeah.

I haven't checked yet, I should, but why not also post the answer on here any way for those who might wonder: Is the show uncensored on their website Southparkstudios?

Say 1%? Maybe 2% out of 1 billion. That's a good number of nutters. How many to murder Theo, how many to murder 3,000 on 9/11, how many to murder Spaniards on 3/11, or London.

Just a little group. Yeah.

The unpopular and illegal war in Iraq has dramatically increased the number of terrorists we are now having to deal with. The US had lots of sympathy and support after 9/11 and for the attack on Afghanistan to root out the Taliban and Al-Queda. However the invasion of Iraq (on ridiculously flimsy evidence) led to many muslims to regard US foreign policy as anti-Muslim and more of these turned to terror. Countries that had no real problems with Islamic Terrorism found themselves under attack (Spain: Madrid, UK: London and Australia: Bali) because they had troops in Afghanistan. The Spanish and Australian governments lost their positions from an angry public and so to will labour here in the UK, the London bombers left suicide vids citing the war in Iraq as motivation for the attacks. So what the war on Iraq has done is simply made the world a much more dangerous place and left the USA increasingly isolated (Germany and France were clever enough to avoid the coalition in Iraq) and they not been the target of terrorist attacks and Nick Clegg has already stated in he wins the UK election he will evaluate the US-UK relationship (he was always against the Iraq fiasco). ps I'm interested to hear what your solution to all this is, unless you feel the US should take out every Muslim on the planet.

The unpopular and illegal war in Iraq has dramatically increased the number of terrorists we are now having to deal with. The US had lots of sympathy and support after 9/11 and for the attack on Afghanistan to root out the Taliban and Al-Queda. However the invasion of Iraq (on ridiculously flimsy evidence) led to many muslims to regard US foreign policy as anti-Muslim and more of these turned to terror. Countries that had no real problems with Islamic Terrorism found themselves under attack (Spain: Madrid, UK: London and Australia: Bali) because they had troops in Afghanistan. The Spanish and Australian governments lost their positions from an angry public and so to will labour here in the UK, the London bombers left suicide vids citing the war in Iraq as motivation for the attacks. So what the war on Iraq has done is simply made the world a much more dangerous place and left the USA increasingly isolated (Germany and France were clever enough to avoid the coalition in Iraq) and they not been the target of terrorist attacks and Nick Clegg has already stated in he wins the UK election he will evaluate the US-UK relationship (he was always against the Iraq fiasco). ps I'm interested to hear what your solution to all this is, unless you feel the US should take out every Muslim on the planet.

The US foreign policy in the mid east is what made the US a target for terrorism in the first place. Instead of taking a hard look at the reasons for 911 after it happened and addressing them, the US chose to go and create even more reasons for terrorists to carry out attacks against the USA. The US needs to get out of foreign affairs and remain neutral as it was meant to be from the beggining.

The US foreign policy in the mid east is what made the US a target for terrorism in the first place. Instead of taking a hard look at the reasons for 911 after it happened and addressing them, the US chose to go and create even more reasons for terrorists to carry out attacks against the USA. The US needs to get out of foreign affairs and remain neutral as it was meant to be from the beggining.

ok, ill stay out of the terror/iraq stuff.

but, we were made to be neutral?

Here we go.....blame the US. Such a liberal thing to do.

The islamists hated us before 9/11. Remember the WTC bombing in '93? How about the umpteen other terrorist attacks against us during the mid and late 90s.

The intolerance and violence within islam has to be addressed by the so called moderates.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Comedy Central was probably just protecting their biggest asset. I honestly believe that some extremists would have tried to kill Matt & Trey if the episode was uncensored.

Is this how it's going to be? We're gonna abstain from anything pertaining to Muhammad because Muslim extremists threaten us with violent retaliation? Why are we appeasing them anyways? Fuck diplomacy.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Comedy Central was probably just protecting their biggest asset. I honestly believe that some extremists would have tried to kill Matt & Trey if the episode was uncensored.

Is this how it's going to be? We're gonna abstain from anything pertaining to Muhammad because Muslim extremists threaten us with violent retaliation? Why are we appeasing them anyways? Fuck diplomacy.

Well said PirateKing!

Here we go.....blame the US. Such a liberal thing to do.

The islamists hated us before 9/11. Remember the WTC bombing in '93? How about the umpteen other terrorist attacks against us during the mid and late 90s.

The intolerance and violence within islam has to be addressed by the so called moderates.

Terrorism always derives from a legitimate cause that has the support of a number of people. If these terrorists just said we're fighting the USA because we hate the west or we believe the're demons they'd get no public support inc no funding and would not last. They cite genuine greivances such as US policy in the middle east, esp the unconditional support of Israel in whatever they do as a reason to attack the USA and they get a lot of support from muslims worldwide. You can also see groups such as the IRA (united Ireland), ETA (Basque homeland) and the Tamil Tigers (Suppression of Tamil People) as terrorists fighting for a cause that gets them huge backing. The US needs to push the Palestinian peace process forward ASAP, in all the years Bush was in office he never bothered (despite promising) and this turned more muslims onto terror. Instead the US constantly uses its UN veto to block any punishment against Israel (Israel has broken countless international laws) and carries on supplying weapons to Israel, no doubt influenced by the powerfull Jewish lobby in the USA and the arms sellers influencing the US parliament. I'd like to see the USA deviate from its agressive foreign policy and take up the role of being the worlds peacekeeper as they are effectively the greatest nation on earth and wars only further tarnish this image, freedom and liberty is being discarded. ps You can't expect all the moderate muslims to condemn the violent elements when there is news everyday about more civilians being killed in Palestine and now Iraq as if they were targety practice, this only leads to more of the peacefull muslims to become extremist sympathisers.

Philbert

Banned
You have a great job future with the Hamas propaganda Wing...make shit up and repeat it over and over, earnestly.
Only propblem, there are still millions of people with common sense and personal experience with the peaceful Islamic religion, and not too many fall for that old propaganda.
Every day the Jihadis try to find ways to slaughter civilians, hopefully your Mama and whoever they can get, in soft target bombings...and Israelis coulda wiped out millions of "Palestinians" a long time ago if that was their plan...

Silly boy, a lie is still a lie even if you believe it.

They want to show it on their site uncensored but Comedy Central won't give them permission to show it like that (at least that's what I got out of the message that is left when you try to play it)

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267116

damn I just saw this episode too. At the end they BEEPED the living hell out of everything. Also they even had this large "Censored" square over what was Muhhammad, but for some reason did the same for Tim Cruise at one point. imo, the episode wasn't worth showing when I heard all the beeping, I can put up with the censored block but it kind of killed it for me. not really looking forward to another SP episode. :(

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
the censoring of tom criuse was part of the story.
but the other censoring, especially at the end, i'm not sure if it was parody or actual censoring by comedy central for real life reasons.
anybody got the scoop on that?

You have a great job future with the Hamas propaganda Wing...make shit up and repeat it over and over, earnestly.
Only propblem, there are still millions of people with common sense and personal experience with the peaceful Islamic religion, and not too many fall for that old propaganda.
Every day the Jihadis try to find ways to slaughter civilians, hopefully your Mama and whoever they can get, in soft target bombings...and Israelis coulda wiped out millions of "Palestinians" a long time ago if that was their plan...

Silly boy, a lie is still a lie even if you believe it.

Typical Bush mentality of 'you're either with us or against us' and anyone who questions the middle east policy must be an anti-semitic anti-american Hamas lover, and this from the land of liberty and freedom of speech. And who supplied Al-Queda with all their weapons back in the 80s when you were fighting Russia, oh sorry that was the Mujahadeen and not Al-Queda (THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE), yet again more short sighted US foreign policy that has come back to haunt you. Anyway carry on with all your futile wars, you are alone and isolated (France, Germany and Russia abstained from the outset and after suffering backlash from the Iraq war Australia, Spain and the UK have opted out) and will eventually go broke before you get anywhere near close to achieving whatever it is your aims are. ps Another 58 dead in Iraq today, now there is some propaganda for Hamas and all other terrorists to recruit even more to their organisations.