• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Islamic web-site "threatens" South Park creators

the censoring of tom criuse was part of the story.
but the other censoring, especially at the end, i'm not sure if it was parody or actual censoring by comedy central for real life reasons.
anybody got the scoop on that?

It was censored by Comedy Central (I posted a letter from Matt and Trey a few posts above)

I doubt we'll even get another South Park episode next week. Trey and Matt don't seem too happy about their episode being censored without their consent. I bet they're going to do one of two things, air something just for offensiveness sake and bash the hell out of Comedy Central or air something completely stupid and dull so viewers tune out.

It was censored by Comedy Central (I posted a letter from Matt and Trey a few posts above)

I doubt we'll even get another South Park episode next week. Trey and Matt don't seem too happy about their episode being censored without their consent. I bet they're going to do one of two things, air something just for offensiveness sake and bash the hell out of Comedy Central or air something completely stupid and dull so viewers tune out.

I can't see them screwing the fans over with that last part you put there. If anything I see them screwing Comedy Central for censoring and letting the fans get a justified: Take that Comedy Central! out of it.

We will see. I still remember when Isaac Hayes said South Park is offensive to everyone, if you take it seriously, that's your problem. Along those lines any way. When they made fun of Scientology Isaac Hayes got upset and left the show. :rolleyes:

This show does indeed make fun of everyone and whether it is completely accurate or not, it puts things out in the open in a satirical/sardonic way, and people have been enjoying this show since 1997.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
They want to show it on their site uncensored but Comedy Central won't give them permission to show it like that (at least that's what I got out of the message that is left when you try to play it)

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267116

yeah i saw that.
so it was comedy central who censored it.
how ironic.

btw off topic i know.
but is anybody having problems streaming full episodes from southparkstudios lately?
none of them will play on my comp for 2 weeks now, just buffering and buffering.
i don't know why, but i do have a super virus i'm dealing with now.

again, off topic but i could really use the help please.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I can't see them screwing the fans over with that last part you put there. If anything I see them screwing Comedy Central for censoring and letting the fans get a justified: Take that Comedy Central! out of it.

We will see. I still remember when Isaac Hayes said South Park is offensive to everyone, if you take it seriously, that's your problem. Along those lines any way. When they made fun of Scientology Isaac Hayes got upset and left the show. :rolleyes:

This show does indeed make fun of everyone and whether it is completely accurate or not, it puts things out in the open in a satirical/sardonic way, and people have been enjoying this show since 1997.

oh poor isaac.
" I'm gonna make love too - your asshole - children".
"Goodbye.- Randy!"

btw off topic i know.
but is anybody having problems streaming full episodes from southparkstudios lately?
none of them will play on my comp for 2 weeks now, just buffering and buffering.
i don't know why, but i do have a super virus i'm dealing with now.

again, off topic but i could really use the help please.

It's been working fine for me so I'm guessing it's the virus. Sucks to be you! :D

It seems the website "Revolution Islam" that issued the so called death threat against the creators of South park is owned by the Jew Joseph Cohen who changed his name to Yousef Al Khattab a few years ago when he supposedly converted to Islam. The question is did he really convert to Islam or is he just pretending to be a Radical Islamist to make Islam look bad? Sounds very similar to the American Al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadan who was born an American Jew named Adam Pearlman.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
It seems the website "Revolution Islam" that issued the so called death threat against the creators of South park is owned by the Jew Joseph Cohen who changed his name to Yousef Al Khattab a few years ago when he supposedly converted to Islam. The question is did he really convert to Islam or is he just pretending to be a Radical Islamist to make Islam look bad? Sounds very similar to the American Al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadan who was born an American Jew named Adam Pearlman.

Is that you, Eric Cartman? Welcome to the forum.

PS You're so right. It's all Kyle's fault!

Terrorism always derives from a legitimate cause that has the support of a number of people. If these terrorists just said we're fighting the USA because we hate the west or we believe the're demons they'd get no public support inc no funding and would not last. They cite genuine greivances such as US policy in the middle east, esp the unconditional support of Israel in whatever they do as a reason to attack the USA and they get a lot of support from muslims worldwide. You can also see groups such as the IRA (united Ireland), ETA (Basque homeland) and the Tamil Tigers (Suppression of Tamil People) as terrorists fighting for a cause that gets them huge backing. The US needs to push the Palestinian peace process forward ASAP, in all the years Bush was in office he never bothered (despite promising) and this turned more muslims onto terror. Instead the US constantly uses its UN veto to block any punishment against Israel (Israel has broken countless international laws) and carries on supplying weapons to Israel, no doubt influenced by the powerfull Jewish lobby in the USA and the arms sellers influencing the US parliament. I'd like to see the USA deviate from its agressive foreign policy and take up the role of being the worlds peacekeeper as they are effectively the greatest nation on earth and wars only further tarnish this image, freedom and liberty is being discarded. ps You can't expect all the moderate muslims to condemn the violent elements when there is news everyday about more civilians being killed in Palestine and now Iraq as if they were targety practice, this only leads to more of the peacefull muslims to become extremist sympathisers.

More liberal bs.

We've had a presence in the Middle East since FDR. We've been allies with Saudi Arabia since FDR. Most of our oil comes from the Gulf so we're not going anywhere like some liberals would like. Nor are we going to ditch our Israeli friends because of the rantings from the libertards.

The islamists are fighting modernity, and Western progressivism. the islamists are against EVERYTHING liberals stand for.

Western europe is seeing the rise of right wing movements because the lib gov'ts were too permissive with these nutters. Now the right wing wants to cut back on immigration and take a tougher stand on keeping an eye on islamic institutions like charities and mosques.

Stop blaming whitey! We aren't the problem.........the islamists are.

More liberal bs.

We've had a presence in the Middle East since FDR. We've been allies with Saudi Arabia since FDR. Most of our oil comes from the Gulf so we're not going anywhere like some liberals would like. Nor are we going to ditch our Israeli friends because of the rantings from the libertards.

The islamists are fighting modernity, and Western progressivism. the islamists are against EVERYTHING liberals stand for.

Western europe is seeing the rise of right wing movements because the lib gov'ts were too permissive with these nutters. Now the right wing wants to cut back on immigration and take a tougher stand on keeping an eye on islamic institutions like charities and mosques.

You're only allies with Saudi Arabia because they give you cheap oil, your government didn't even care that 15 of the 19 9/11 suicide bombers were Saudi nationals and then helped Saudi nationals (without even interrogating them inc members of Bin Ladens family) fly home on a secret flight from Tampa Int Airport on 9/13 whilst all other aircraft were grounded, and only admitted this 3 years later. So what do you care about more, oil or getting the REAL people that want to hurt your country.

You're only allies with Saudi Arabia because they give you cheap oil, your government didn't even care that 15 of the 19 9/11 suicide bombers were Saudi nationals and then helped Saudi nationals (without even interrogating them inc members of Bin Ladens family) fly home on a secret flight from Tampa Int Airport on 9/13 whilst all other aircraft were grounded, and only admitted this 3 years later. So what do you care about more, oil or getting the REAL people that want to hurt your country.

There was one other flight besides the Bin Ladin FAmily flight at that time. The Israelis that were caught filming the planes flying into the twin towers and who were dancing and cheering. They were supposedly art students but they obviously had prior knowledge of the attack. Well they were sent home to Israel after being detained on an Israeli Jet liner while every other plane was grounded.

Sorry Southpark, but the Danish newspaper already beat you to it like five years ago. Can this be any more irrelevant?

More liberal bs.

I thought he was blaming the United States as a whole. When did all Americans become white?

Philbert

Banned
I thought he was blaming the United States as a whole. When did all Americans become white?

Last week...you didn't get the memo?:confused:

I believe that was around the same time when it was changed from Palestinians dancing in the streets celebrating 9/11 to Israelis doing the happy dancing...:rofl:
Check with (bull) Shitmaster...:thumbsup:

He is just trying to turn it into a race issue as he can't accept the premise of my argument. And I'm questioning the logic of US foreign policy which is contructed by a few individuals, not the US as a whole. I believe the American people are a lot better than this, at least I hope they are.

Last week...you didn't get the memo?:confused:

I believe that was around the same time when it was changed from Palestinians dancing in the streets celebrating 9/11 to Israelis doing the happy dancing...:rofl:
Check with (bull) Shitmaster...:thumbsup:

Another person deluded by the right wing media, ok here's the video you speak of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

I see no more than 100 people here (mostly kids who jump around at anything) out of a population of almost 4 million palestinians. Hardly representative of the population is it, the % is so small I won't even bother to write it. A lot of these people are paid to do this (they are piss poor and the kids given sweets) and even more controversial is that there is no evidence this is anything about the 9/11 attacks (where's the US flag burning) with many people believing the video dates back to the 90s in relation to a peace accord being signed (hence the waving of Palestinian flags). Next time I see a KKK march in the USA I'll just assume all US citizens are right wing supremacist that are preparing for a race war, that is clearly what the news is showing me right? Trying looking for what you don't see rather then what you do see if you want real answers.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Sorry Southpark, but the Danish newspaper already beat you to it like five years ago. Can this be any more irrelevant?

South Park beat that Danish newspaper to it with an episode called Super Best Friends in 2001 before 9/11......so there! :tongue:

Yes, it could be much more irrelevant. If nobody threatened Parker and Stone's life, it'd be completely irrelevant.

But that's not the case, unfortunately.

That's what they are commenting on as well. Ever since the Danish story went public, all of a sudden no one has the balls to exercise free speech because they get threatened with violence if they show an image. SP is trying to show that it should apply to everyone and everything including the Muslim religion. Just like when they did this in their episode about family guy, it wasn't okay to show Muhammad (didn't Trey and Matt choose to censor Muhammad in that episode though as part of the episode?) but it was alright to show Jesus getting shit on.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah, but the original censoring was parody, sarcasm, up until that last episode.

a lot of people don't like or even believe in stereotypes and the like.

south park is proof that stereotypes usually have reason to exist, to be true.

if they didn't south park would suck, nothing would be funny.

its so great because we all are aware of these stereotypes and the truth within them.

ugh, or something.