• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this joke funny?

I have translated this joke from a foreign language:

Once a young, beautiful woman went skinny dipping in a local lake where, unbeknownst to her, two curious frogs made their way into her body. Frog A entered her anus while Frog V called her vagina home.

The frogs stayed in their respective destinations for a week while the woman went about her usual daily routine without knowing or feeling a thing about them.

Next week when the woman went back for skinny dipping, the frogs jumped out of her and met again to share their experiences inside a human body.

Frog V: How was your trip?

Frog A: Don’t ask. It was so tight and narrow place that it’s a miracle I didn’t die of claustrophobia. On top of that the place was mostly dry and smelly. In short, it was one of the worst experiences of my life. How about you?

Frog V: I was in a very nice place. There was a lot of room to move around. It was moist and soft just the way we frogs like it.

Frog A: It means you had a very nice vacation.

Frog V: Yeah, you can say so but there was one problem. Every night a baldy also snuck in and hit me with the head. And sometimes, when I tried hitting back, it would spit on me.

Personally, I find this joke amusing but not ha ha funny.

not, really no.

It has the potential to be funny- absurd situation involving naivety and genital references- but the real heart of a joke is the way that it is told, not in the punchline, so it loses it's effectiveness in the translation.

No it's not funny. Probably because there are so many jokes of this nature around, that have been around for a long time that you feel you've heard it before and you have basically, just repackaged.

Yeah, I think the whole "...and it spit on me" punchline is around in more than a few jokes probably all over the world. This version definitely needs some cleaning up before it's genuinely funny. "Hit me with the head" is EXTREMELY awkward phrasing and totally blows the ending (so to speak) line. Overall, it's a nice enough joke you'd hear in elementary/grade school.

The first incarnation of this joke that I ever heard was when I was in the 6th grade. flylicker

The ubiquitous, "If you have to ask..."

BTW, the only applications and endings for that phrase are; "...you can't afford it." ; "....she said no."; "....it's not funny."

It's up there with,

Two blondes walk into a building...
You'd think one of them would've seen it.

Ok maybe not that bad, but you get the idea. Valiant effort at trans linguistic comedy though.

It's up there with,

Two blondes walk into a building...
You'd think one of them would've seen it.

Ok maybe not that bad, but you get the idea. Valiant effort at trans linguistic comedy though.

Isn't it "Two blondes walk into a bar. The brunette ducks."? :dunno: