• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this joke funny?

Two blonds are walking in the woods. They come across some tracks. 1st blonde says, "those are definitely deer tracks." 2nd blond says "no way, those are definitely wolf tracks." 5 minutes later they were hit by a train.

not that good

A blonde and a brunette walk into an elevator and notice a really hot guy standing inside. They look at the back of his head, and notice that he has dandruff. When he gets out of the elevator, the brunette turns to the blonde and says jokingly, "That guy needs some Head & Shoulders."

The blonde replies, "How do you give shoulders?"

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
No it's not funny. Probably because there are so many jokes of this nature around, that have been around for a long time that you feel you've heard it before and you have basically, just repackaged.

That's what I was going to say. The way I've always heard it told was with babies, not frogs.

A blonde and a brunette are walking along in a park. The brunette says suddenly, "Aww, look at the dead birdie."
The blonde stops, looks up, and says, "Where?"

What do blondes and beer bottles have in common? They're empty from the neck up.

jasonk282

Banned
not even close to being funny

not, really no.

It has the potential to be funny- absurd situation involving naivety and genital references- but the real heart of a joke is the way that it is told, not in the punchline, so it loses it's effectiveness in the translation.

I don't think it lost effectiveness in translation. It is pretty much the same in presentation and effect in its original language. I heard it verbally (means did not read it) and the joke-teller wasn't very good at telling it. I find the whole imagination in this joke interesting.

A blonde and a brunette are walking along in a park. The brunette says suddenly, "Aww, look at the dead birdie."
The blonde stops, looks up, and says, "Where?"

I have read same kind of joke as following:

“Oh, look at the dead bird.”
Sardar looked skyward and said, “Where, Where?”

Sardar and Sardarji are common (and rather repectable or polite) ways of addressing and refering to Sikhs (and Indian religious community).

Sikhs are also victims of same kind of stereotype as blondes.

Here's another:

The doctor told Sardarji that if he ran eight kilometers a day for 300 days, he would loose 34 kilos. At the end of 300 days, Sardarji called the doctor to report he had lost the weight, but he had a problem.
“What’s the problem?” asked the doctor.
“I’m 2400 km from home.”

My first thought was...if you have to ask, then no, not funny. Then I read it and no, not REALLY funny. Sort of like...What color was George Washington's white horse?