• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is there any muscle cars and vintage watches fans here?

georges

Staff member
hi all

i just wanted to know if there are some muscle cars and vinatge watches fans among you.

regards

georges;) :)

I like muscle cars, I'am a chevy man, but I like fords and hemi's also. My favorite muscle car would have to be a 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454 LS6, red with white stripes. I wish my dad still had the one he had.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
mike you are my NEW best friend. that Chevelle is my dream car!!! i love more than any car ever made!!! i like mine in red and while/silver stripe or black. OMG that is the best car!!!!!!! You are the MAN!!!!:bowdown:

georges

Staff member
hi mike;) :)

i like muscle cars and full size.The ch'velle ss with 454 ss ls6 was an ultimate kick@ss car.I love it lean and hungry look.Another favorite muscle car that i liked was the dodge charger r/t with a 440 magnum or 426hemi.In ford my preference goes to the mustang years 1968-70 , for the 1968s those are gt fastback with 390ci or 428cobrajet and for 1969-70 those are the mach1 with 428cj,scj and 429 boss.

regards

dont forget the 70 Buick GSX.........canary yellow with two black stipes down the hood roof and decklid with spoiler, 455 big block with stage 1 heads

Yeah, my dad had 2 chevelle's the first one was blue with black stripes with a 396 in it, the other one was the red one with the white stripes with the 454 in it. I also like a 69 Camaro, can't figure out which style I like, you got Z28,SS,RS,Yenko. I like a '57 Chevy, and my truck a 1984 Chevy Sliverado.

georges

Staff member
Yep i agree johnny those cars were awesome. Violator do you use your car as a daily driver?

regards

georges:) ;)

Hey Georges, I can't really say i'm into vintage watches, however, i love muscle cars. Pontiac GTO's, Dodge Chargers, Barracudas, chevrolet camaros, chevelles. Great cars. Do you or anyone in here by chance like older trucks? I love em. Especially old chevrolet ones. My uncle has a slammin 52 chevy, midnight blue,nice interior, and an absolute chick magnet. I'm presently looking for a 68-72 chevy longbed. If you ever seen the movie Dazed and Confused, there's a sweet one they drive when they are chasing the kids home as they leave school. Well, i could talk cars all day, but ill cut it short. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

georges

Staff member
hi wc madman;) :)

yes of course i love trucks and pick ups chevy blazer, chevrolet silverado, dodge ram,gmc typhoon, gmc yukon,el camino,etc

i love bullit and crazy larry and Dirty Mary

regards

That's where the name comes crom for me.
I have a 66 chevelle.
I'd eventually like a few others, 50 merc, 39 chevy, (not really muscle cars, but still damn nice)
But the 66 will always be my favorite.

Georges, I dont know much aboot these things. Could you please post a pic or two of a muscle car and what you would term a vintage watch, then I would be glad to thrust my opinion upon you.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
No georges I didn't :) I owned a 2001 Roush Stage 2 Stang but had to sell it. Man that car was nice:( :(

georges

Staff member
hi violator 79;):)

thanks for your answer, the roush stang was awesome i am sure one day you will have your ch'velle 454 ss ls6.

regards and best of luck;) :)

georges

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Thanks my friend. I know I'll have it one day. It's my dream car and it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine:nanner:

georges

Staff member
hi felthat:)

first is a pic of my vintage chronograph. It is an omega speedmaster professional mark IV from year 1973.I have 5 other omegas and i plan to continue the collection. My watch doesn't any battery because it is a selfwinding watch.

regards

Attachments

• mu_spa_mark4_1973_view.jpg
    mu_spa_mark4_1973_view.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 568

georges

Staff member
hi again felthat:)

here is a pic of what a muscle car is.A muscle car is a big coupe produced between 1967-1971 with an engine over the 383ci (6300cm3 andwith more than 350hp).Those cars were fast cars in straight line and in 1/4 mile times they even outhandled imports that cost 3times their price.

regards

georges :) ;)

Attachments

• 69charger11434-a.jpg
    69charger11434-a.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 561

georges

Staff member
hi rtr:);)

you are lucky. is it a 428scj or a 351cleveland you have in it?

regards

Yo georges, thanks for the info.

Thats a pretty nice watch. Not too keen on the car though. Keep up the watch collecting, I will post a picture of my watch soon so you can rate it. Thanks, that must have been thirsty work, have a beer. :glugglug: