• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is there any muscle cars and vintage watches fans here?

georges

Staff member
RTR#1 said:
yeah thanks georges, 428scj.

RTR

hi rtr

you have a museum car! yes extremely rare to see it in the us.I think that there were a cale yarborough and a dan gurney edition.Please tell me if i am wrong. The 428scj is a very good big block.

regards

georges;) :)

georges

Staff member
Thanks for the beer felthat:hatsoff::thumbsup:

collecting watches started because my grandfather gave me his omega pocket watch when i was 8, and two other omega seamaster wristwatches when i was 13.The speedmaster of which i sent you the pic is my everyday watch.I bought it the 20th september for my graduation. I have always a significant preference for mechanical watches.

have a beer on me felthat:glugglug::beer:

regards

georges;)

think that there were a cale yarborough and a dan gurney edition
Those were Mercurys(i think). They looked just like the Ford Torino and Talladega. I forgot the model name though. Yeah it's nice, My dad got lucky when he bought it. lol

Later, RTR

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
RTR#1 said:
Those were Mercurys(i think). They looked just like the Ford Torino and Talladega. I forgot the model name though. Yeah it's nice, My dad got lucky when he bought it. lol

Later, RTR

If I'm not mistaken,I think it was the Cyclone or the Cyclone Spoiler II

georges

Staff member
Elwood70 said:
If I'm not mistaken,I think it was the Cyclone or the Cyclone Spoiler II

you are right. i heard that a very limited number of torinos and cyclones came with the boss engine but i don't know how many

regards

Hello,

I have a 70 Chevelle. It is completely striped down to frame.
I got it when I was stationed in Colorado. I had to drive it home to Ohio that's about 1400 miles. I blew intake gasket seals some where in Kanas. Almost locked up the engine. I got it home, but I used two cases of oil. What a trip that was.

I gonna put a 454 with 502 hores under the hood and new everything. It's not an SS , but it will be very close when i'm gone. This is the color i'm thing about. I'll try to get photos of mine online. I hope?

http://www.americancars.org.uk/70chevelle-1.jpg

georges

Staff member
hi hindee:) ;)

what a wonderful chevelle you have

regards

georges ;) :)

georges

Staff member
nice cuda butterface:) is it a 383 or 440ci powred cuda?

regards

georges

Staff member
a good sodomy and a hardcore pussy fuck for turning the engine on:D :sex:

I thought I'd bump up this ol' thread seeing as the cars subject has cropped up in another topic! I'm not a big fan of most Japanese cars - I think they lack character... despite being stupidly reliable! To me, there are only 2 decent Japanese cars - The newest Honda Civic (probably because it looks very similar to the Peugeot 307 - a European car) and one of my favourite cars of all time, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (The Evo 5 and 6 are the dogs bollocks!!!). Just look at some pics... Yum! Drool!!! Yeh baby!!!! Am I alone here?? ;)

Sorry Tachi, but I'd have to say no I don't like japanese cars.
They will never be in the class of the old muscle cars. One thing I
do have to say about japanese cars is they have come along
way with all the high performance stuff to cram in these little cars.
If that is what your into, cool I hope you get your fav. car some day. I have mine just can't drive it yet, but it's just as sweet just looking at it. Someday.

hinddee29

I'm a big vintage watch fan since my Grandfather gave me his 1930's Harwood Watch. Made by John Harwood out of New York First pattened self-winding watch ever made. Still works beautifully to this day. Rolled gold original olive drab military style band, with art-deco style ornaments surrounding crystal. :)
harwfr.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there Tachi. Like I mentioned in another thread I'm a big fan of the todays imports. I prefer german cars and have one, however I like some japanese ones as well. I agree 100% on the Evo. That is an awesome car. One thing I don't like about it tho is the interior. Feels little cheap. Anyhow, the Evo is a car with true race heart. It was the main reason to turbocharge my gti vr6. Now I'm ready for it and can't wait until some rich kid in the hood gets his hands on one of the VIII. The Supra is another favorite. This one I don't mess with.

Georges I appoligize for going off topic here. I know you started this topic to be about muscle cars.

Cheers.

georges

Staff member
there is nothing to apologize sinner;) you are warm welcome to speak about your vr6 even if it is not a muscle car.
the mitsubishi lancer evo 3 was paul walker's car in fast and furious 2 before he drove the yenko camaro. My favorite japanese cars are the lexus ls430 and the infiniti q45.
Very cool harwood PT Barnum;) very nice collectible.
Another way of making a small block car a big block fast car is to buy separtely a big block crate engine, then strenghten the chassis, install autometer instruments and upgrade braking systems. One of my friend did that with a 70 plymouth duster, i drove it i run from 0-60 in 4 seconds top speed was 150mph, i did that three years ago.

regards

georges;):)

That's cool georges, that is pretty damn fast. Where did you drive it at? Do you have drag strips over there or do you have to do it on the street?

hinddee29

georges

Staff member
that was in the night on a road in Switzerland near Bienne.We have some dragstrips in FranceChambley, Lenas and Loehac but they are not as good as Pomona and other famous us dragstrip.
But i prefer open road races like in Canonball or like in the fast furious1.

regards

georges

Staff member
hi romulus;)

thanks for this nice pic:hatsoff:

i agree with you the 67-69 ss350, z28, ss 396, yenko, nickey and baldwin camaros are the most bad @ss camaros ever made. i love them.

regards