• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is there any muscle cars and vintage watches fans here?

Hey Georges, as you are the watch expert on these here seas, what do you make of the next couple of watches? I am toying with the idea of saving up for one.

First, Seiko SNA 023... the cheapest option... about £200

Attachments

• seiko sna023.jpg
    seiko sna023.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Second, the Seiko SNL005, middle option, about £500...

Attachments

• seiko arctura snl005.jpg
    seiko arctura snl005.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 124
Thirdly, (if I win the lotto), my favourite... the Seiko Sportura SLQ009, most expensive option, seen priced at a whopping $2,500 (about £1,700) but I could have sworn I've seen it somewhere for about £1,200... marvel at its beauty.

Attachments

• seiko sportura slq009.jpg
    seiko sportura slq009.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 93

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
yeah, i'd have to say that the first generation GTO and camaros were the most badass of all.

67xxx00.jpg

georges said:
hi all

i just wanted to know if there are some muscle cars and vinatge watches fans among you.

regards

georges;) :)

:confused: you mean people who like old cars and watches

georges

Staff member
hi all

so i will answer to each of you with concrete answers

1st to felthat seiko movements haven't got the raffinement of an old handwound or self winding automatic swiss movement.
a mechanical watch despite it is less accurate is more robust and doesn't fear cold or hot temperatures as compared to a quartz watch. a mechanical watch will be transmitted from generation to gneration if properly serviced and regulated. i think it is better to spare your money and buy an old omega chronograph or automatic watch because it is one of the highest precision watchmaking manufacturing brands (21st times olympic games timekeeper and it has set the record of precision in kew teddington in 1948)

2nd to sovereign axe the 65-67 gtos are cool but my favorite gtos are the 68-72 available with the 400ci ram air III,IV, 455ci ho engines and of course the judge option.Don't forget the 1967-1969 yenko camaros and chevelles and the 1969-1970
baldwin motion camro and chevelles

3rd to benny 4bs your omega is a life warranted producted if well serviced it is a perfect dress watch with nice design and great precision

4th to sonny yes i meant people loving old cars and old watches

regards to ya all

georges;):)