• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Bush GUILTY of the 9/11 attack? Yes or No?

is Bush is guilty of the 9/11 disaster?

• Total voters
Oh yeah! Much worse than Herbert Hoover who intended to cut social security during the great depression.

Sorry but social security did not start until 1935 about 3 years after Hoover was president.

Payroll taxes were first collected in 1937, also the year in which the first benefits were paid, namely the lump-sum death benefit paid to 53,236 beneficiaries.

The first monthly payment was issued on 31 January 1940

Bush, all by himself? No.

I would have to blame terrorists' reactions to American and world policy for decades.

More like a Nightfly dedication - until the end of the month. It was a spontaneous thing.

And I like the colour.

I'm glad you're not using it anymore. I had to strain my eyes to read it to the point of getting a headache.

Members of our government could not have put together this mass conspiracy to sucessfully knock down the World Trade Center, that would overlook one major fact: They are Incompetent.

McRocket

Banned
I'm glad you're not using it anymore. I had to strain my eyes to read it to the point of getting a headache.

Members of our government could not have put together this mass conspiracy to sucessfully knock down the World Trade Center, that would overlook one major fact: They are Incompetent.

I was going to continue using it until the end of the month. But if it's hurting people's eyes, then forget it.

plucap

Banned
Too far-fetched, I don't think he would do anything like that, despite the fact that he seems a bit off and retarded.

McRocket

Banned
I'm going to assume you mean "some" people, not the general populus?

That same hate-inspired delusion is present among a few in most nations, sad as that fact is :(

Exactly.

Get it right next time cockmasster.

I'm not even Jewish and I find your statement offensive.

that would overlook one major fact: They are Incompetent.
:1orglaugh So true!

They couldn't even run a brothel in Nevada.

Imagine that! Not hundreds of brothels - just one single bawdy-house with an already established clientele.

And they ran that into the ground ...

cheers,

I don't think the government is competent enough to pull something like 9/11 off.

Ummm ... maybe ...

Who do you guys think is responsible for it?
Ummm ... maybe the same guys that tried to bring it down in 1993 as well?
And You Might as well lump in all the other terrorist attacks on US soil and assets before 9/11 as well.