• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Bush GUILTY of the 9/11 attack? Yes or No?

is Bush is guilty of the 9/11 disaster?

• Total voters
Whether or not it was still an excuse to invade an oil rich country. And lets get it right it was an invasion. Makes me sick. One other thing that troubles me is no matter what country I've ever been in, someone is always preaching and blaming hate on Jewish people. What makes you different to the Germans of 1940s? Nothing.

I host my own radio show now.

That's very cool Fox. I hope that, unlike so many others these days, you will use the broadcast airwaves responsibly.

One other thing that troubles me is no matter what country I've ever been in, someone is always preaching and blaming hate on Jewish people.

Now there's an issue worthy of a radio show - what are the roots of anti-semitism and why is there still so much of it in the world? Sure beats the hell out of yet another tired mental masturbatory session for foil-chapeaued "truthers"

Just finished reading the 9/11 Commission Report.

Everybody fucked up, before and after Bush was elected, and we got caught with our pants down.

Here's to hoping we've truly learned from it.

Whoa! Someone else who actually read it! No way!

Finally, someone else who actually read it!
Everybody fucked up, before and after Bush was elected, and we got caught with our pants down.
People don't realize I've defended Clinton as much as I've criticized him (especially over on conservative forums).
I even said "it's all hindsight," we honestly didn't put things together until 1998, and not even completely by then.
So I didn't blame him for it, at the same time, he overlooked a lot, and that all came out.
Unfortunately, we haven't in many areas, and that's now on Bush.

Glad to see someone who cares about more than just "blame," "blame" does nothing.

McRocket

Banned

Almost every elected official in government fucks up.

In my opinion, anyone that goes to bed at night thinking that their government EVER is looking after things properly deserves everything they get.

I think the term is 'blissfully unaware'.
That's the way most people seem to be in the world in regards to most of their politicians.

georges

Staff member
I can't belive that someone thinks GWB is responsible of 9/11. And what will your next accusation? Do you have proofs before making such accusations? Or do you just use farenheit or any michael moore related media to make such accusations? This kind of thread remembers me a threads made by Brino. Sorry but those are just my 2 cents on this subject.

my theory is:

People whose IQ is greater than 85 think no.

The rest think yes.

* checking the bell curve * yeah 30% is almost about right.