• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Bush GUILTY of the 9/11 attack? Yes or No?

is Bush is guilty of the 9/11 disaster?

• Total voters

McRocket

Banned
Why do I think this thread will not end with hugs all around?
I hope so though.

As for the subject?
I definitely think their are MANY neo-conservatives that felt that the 9/11 attacks provided the US with a golden opportunity to further their ideas.
However, there seems to be FAR too much evidence that supports what basically happened - a bunch of well financed fanatics found and exploited a loop hole in American airline security.

Do I think the Bush administration was behind the attacks? Definitely not.
Do I think everyone in the administration is sorry they happened? Definitely not.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Dubya? nope....

It's not only Bush,it's almost every American government after second world war!When they stop to stick their nose in other countries business(especially Moslem countries) it's going to be all right!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
In order for the premise of Loose Change to be accurate, it would have had to have been the largest, most far-reaching conspiracy in history and would have involved hundreds, if not thousands, of people who, so far, have all managed to be convinced to keep their mouths shut....not very plausible in this day and age of easy information exchange and intense media scrutiny. This story belongs in the National Enquirer rather than a legitimate publication.

Like many situations, it is easy to second-guess decisions and lack thereof after events have transpired. Mistakes were definitely made prior to 9/11....none of them deliberate in my view.

That said, I do believe that the present administration has taken advantage of the 9/11 attacks in order to advance its own agenda, much of which has little or nothing to do with making America safer against terrorism. Rather, under the guise of being imperative to provide for "national security", this atmosphere of terror has provided the Bush administration with the unmitigated, albeit contrived, justification and ensuing authority (legally approved by Congress I might add) to employ the U.S. military to fortify and exploit American oil interests in the Middle East, get "revenge" against Saddam Hussein for the job that was left unfinished by Desert Storm (and the subsequent attempt on GHWB's life) and to manipulate domestic policy in order to restrict American civil liberties and increase presidential authority. However, to directly accuse Bush and his minions of "plotting" the events of 9/11 is totally without foundation in my estimation and, as a result, utterly ridiculous.

The fact that George Bush isn't considered to be the sharpest blade in the knife drawer...I wouldn't think it's possible that he knows 'anything':2 cents:

:1orglaugh I don't know if you picked Uranus on purpose....

Yeah, I can't believe how much stick Uranus seems to get.. [insert giggle here];)

Bush is too stupid to pull off a giant conspiracy like 9-11. He'd walk into a bar somewhere in D.C., get drunk, and brag to some nobody about how he conned the American people for Cheney's Halliburton pals.

9-11 happened in retaliation for general U.S. foreign policies from 1980s-til 2001.

Bush is responsible for taking America to War under false premises and for stubbornly refusing to end the war in the face of overwhelming public and global opposition. He is responsible for holding America in a state of limbo because he's too arrogant and ignorant to get anything worthwhile accomplished from Nov 2006 until he leaves in Jan 2008. He is in the conversation of Worst U.S. president ever.

No.

There are plenty of things I do think he is guilty of but this has never even ventured into my mind as slightly possible.

Worse than Carter? The guy who put us in the cross hairs of terrorist attacks at the beginning?

Did Carter sell out our country to Halliburton, Blackwater and Big Oil? Did Carter tear down the "separation of church and state"? Did Carter preside over a business climate that was so lax that the housing market collapsed on itself? Did Carter hand over our Nation's Treasury to China?

dick van cock

Closed Account
Agreed. Carter was totally inept and is still bitter till today at his own stupidity. A good man, but the worst president ever!
Oh yeah! Much worse than Herbert Hoover who intended to cut social security during the great depression. And much much worse than James Buchanan, too, who led your country into Civil War. :rolleyes:
pathfinder74 said:
Worse than Carter? The guy who put us in the cross hairs of terrorist attacks at the beginning?
Arab terrorism was a problem throughout Europe in the 70ies. It just coincided with Carter's tenure.

Did you know that German terrorists killed American soldiers in the early 70ies? Well, Roosevelt led the GIs to Germany in the first place, so he must be the worst President ever, right?

Facetious

Moderated
Bush is too stupid to pull off a giant conspiracy like 9-11. He'd walk into a bar somewhere in D.C., get drunk, and brag to some nobody about how he conned the American people for Cheney's Halliburton pals.
[emphasis in bold]

Have you ever heard how fluent he is in Spanish tongue ?

Really ! An impressive speaker !

(Not being facetious either)

:1orglaugh He still qualifies as a horse arse though !