• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iron Maiden or Van Halen

Iron Maiden or Van Halen

• Iron Maiden

Votes: 75 75.8%
  • Van Halen

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my choice of lineup? OK maiden with jimi hendrix on guitar and bonzo on drums

Back in the day, Van Halen, because his style was revolutionary.

Nowadays... neither.

Eddie did change the face of rock guitar single handedly. Adrian Smith and Dave Murray were the best 2 headed guitar beast in all of Metal back in the day. Those 2 guys equal one of Eddie so its a wash.

Nowadays like you kinda said, its Steve Vai. Nobody touches his innovation,playing ability,style and the mind/creativity to make the guitar speak with phrasing that is second to none.

Anyone can fly up and down the fretboard flashy and fast but not everyone has the imagination to make the guitar speak through creative phrasing.

Iron Maiden no doubt. Eddie is a very sad case in self-delusion, and the band is for sure been a joke since around the "Beat It" solo. Iron Maiden still makes viable, new material.

I like them both, but you have to give EVH his props, there is no other guitar player that can rock a guitar like him.

Van Halen.

sid-sexy

Banned
I love Maiden, but the first van halen kicks ass. The Maiden bandwagon is strong now though while van halen has been diminished over the years by their own idiocy. I have doubts that many kids today really even know any maiden songs outside of run to the hills and wasted years or that they've ever heard girl gone bad or house of pain by van halen...

Iron Maiden.......different level of rockingness......I always thought Van Halen were kind of lame, but Maiden fucking tore it up!

Not cool to make us choose. I respectfully decline to answer your poll sir.

Maiden.

I went to one of their show @ Parc des Princes stadium in 2005.
I'm not a fan but they were among the arrtists in wanted to see live at least once in my life.

nice! Is that Eddie-VH grabbing onto Eddie's shirt shortly after he cracks him in the head with that hatchet? lol Killers album cover was one of the cooler portraits.

It is indeed Eddie Van Halen falling victim to Edward T. Harris [aka Eddie]. There can only be one Eddie.

Kind of like the other cover Maiden had when Eddie killed Maggie Thatcher as her nickname was The Iron Maiden. There can only be one Iron Maiden, and Eddie saw to that too. Just like he did with Eddie Van Halen.

Check the small writting on the grave stone on the cover of Live After Death it states: Here lies Edward T. Harris [Eddie]. I wonder how many Maiden fans knew of his full name. Most just call him Eddie.