• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iron Maiden or Van Halen

Iron Maiden or Van Halen

• Iron Maiden

Votes: 75 75.8%
  • Van Halen

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJohn85

Banned
Iron Maiden and thats cause I am a fan. Dont know much about van halen either I like know two of his songs that it lol.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I like Van Halen, but I must say they are just a band of those I can listen to with pleasure. Iron Maiden, on the other hand, are on the top of my favourites.

Thus, Iron Maiden for me.

"Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" or "Brave New World".

Anyone says "Number of the Beast", I challenge them to a fight. :p

I grew up listening to both, I've been playing guitar now for 19 yrs. thanks to guys like Eddie Van Halen,Dave Murray and Adrian Smith,the walls in my bedroom growing up were basically Iron Maiden album-cover wallpaper.

I'm sorry,not to throw in a band thats off topic but RUSH trumps them both.

I grew up listening to both, I've been playing guitar now for 19 yrs. thanks to guys like Eddie Van Halen,Dave Murray and Adrian Smith,the walls in my bedroom growing up were basically Iron Maiden album-cover wallpaper.

I'm sorry,not to throw in a band thats off topic but RUSH trumps them both.
Rush!?! Serious?!? Roll the bones & all that nonsense! :dunno:

Nah, guys, Rush are pretty sweet. "YYZ" is an amazing track, and Geddy Lee is a fantastic bass player.

I have to say ... Iron Maiden ... Loved VH before, even liked David Lee Roth when he went solo (even though he went and followed the way the money went) ...
It' s true as well that Dickinson made Maiden hot and great ... But the best album is and will always be "Killer" ... And that was with Di' Anno ... Perhaps Child hood adoration that still lingers on ...

Rush!?! Serious?!? Roll the bones & all that nonsense! :dunno:

I can tell you're being sarcastic by using the album Roll the bones in your post. Roll the bones was an incredible album but thats the point, its impossible to pick a weak album to be sarcastic with.

Roll the bones came out 17 years after RUSH debuted. After Roll the bones there's been 4 more LPs and loads of Live stuff. In other words their catalog is enormous.