• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iron Maiden or Van Halen

Iron Maiden or Van Halen

• Iron Maiden

Votes: 75 75.8%
  • Van Halen

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not that big a fan of either one but nevertheless...Bruce Dickinson is one of the coolest guys on the planet so I'd see Maiden just for him.

:cool:

Van Halen has just constantly damaged their own credibility with me over the years, with all the lead singer issues to some ho-hum tunes.

Iron Maiden, on the other hand, just plain kick ass.

H

Maiden all the way.

Everything after "A Real Dead One" is pure crap though and would be crushed by any Van Halen songs...

Maiden all the way! Every Iron Maiden album has something different to offer. Their sound has changed over the years but it is all still good music. Bruce Dickinson is IMO, the best heavy Metal vocalist on the planet. There is a wide range to his vioce. The lyrics to Maiden songs are always a story as well. Paul Di'Anno was ok, but the worst thing to ever happen to Maiden was Blaze Bayley. UP THE IRONS! Maiden America!

I find Van Halen to be overrated, not saying that I don't like them but I'd definitely choose to see Iron Maiden over them anyday.

well lets see iron maiden is for queers and van halen is three different bands and only one of them was halfway good (van hagar) so ima say neither

wow that was a really tuff one. but i just chose van halen cause i a big fan of eddie van halem. iron maiden is one of my fav groups too.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Just got the new Iron Maiden Flight 666 dvd/cd........Sick!!:glugglug: