• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iraq Pics

jasonk282

Banned
"True and complete contempt for the Armed Forces..." - please.

That is utterly false, and if you had any intellectual honesty you'd admit it. I respect the Armed Forces, and the individuals who comprise it.

I don't respect bad leaders who ABUSE the armed forces by sending them in on pre-emptive, elective, unnecessary wars of questionable legality. I also think individual soldiers should, regarding the conflicts they are sent in on, do some independent ethical & moral contemplation, and not just fall lazily back on the "just following orders", "I have no choice" excuses.

A good family friend died from an IED in Iraq, so spare me your b.s., Facetious. :thefinger

First sorry for the loss of a close family friend, IED are nothng to mess with. But I have to disagree with the "independent ethical and moral contemplation" :rofl: as I have stated before we DON'T have a choice. They ARE NOT excusess at all just the facts. If you disobey a direct order you face dishornable discharge or Levenworth plain and simple. There is a strict chain of command and it must be followed, soldiers just can't decided whats good for them, it's about unit conhession rather than independent actions.

Independent thinking in the Military minght have worked in the 60's when there were drafted into the service, but for the most part the Soldiers, Sailors, Airman and Marines VOLUNTARLY joined and buy into the core values of each military branch.