• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iraq Pics

Iraq is hell. No force on earth can send me there. Glad to see you are back in one piece.

By the way, i am joining Turkish Armed Forces next month to fulfill the compulsory requirement.

jasonk282

Banned
Ofcourse it does. You are your own man with a free will and your own moral compass.

You have no free will in the military. If you never served you will never understand. No matter what my morals are when the bullets start flying I am shooting back. I am proud of what I did and would do it again. You never know how you will act unless your in that sistuation. I have seen soldier's come in talking all kinds of trash about how big and bad they are, only to break down and cry for momma when the shit hits that fan.

I fell that I did my duty and got my squad and men under my command home safe and sounds with just a few purple hearts going out. That my friend is all that I care about the saftey of me and my men.

jasonk282

Banned
But, when you join any of the armed forces you can't suddenly decide "oh I'm only going to fight in 'good' wars". You have to do your job! Or quit I suppose.

Quitting is not an opition. Once you join your in for the long hull. US Army must sign a 8 year enlistment agreement. You can serve in 4 active 4 reserves or any combination there of 8. There are ways to get out of the armed forces but they are not aways the best opition.

Just wanted to share thats is all. Apprently I can only upload on pic

Nice pics I got some too, I was not a gunner though. You should have taken it with the full battle rattle just to show people how mobility goes out the window, lol

jasonk282

Banned
Yeah, I did not think of that at the time. My profile pic though is full battel rattle though. Nothing like being in 100 plus temps with boots, pants, long sleaves, and 60 plus pounds of equipment sitting in a hot ass humvee. At least as a gunner I got to get the wind in my hair LOL

jasonk282

Banned
img.php

3rd Squad, I am manning the SAW.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Do you think that when the US sends more troops to Afghanistan,
that the Allies will be victorious against the Taliban??

Considering with all the previous times,when the big powers failed
in their attempt to conquer this country.

Cool pictures and thank you and your fallen comrades for your service. :thumbsup:

:hatsoff:

Do you think that when the US sends more troops to Afghanistan,
that the Allies will be victorious against the Taliban??

Considering with all the previous times,when the big powers failed
in their attempt to conquer this country.

They need to blow up some mid sized far towns completely to defeat Taliban. Coalition Forces sank to Afghan Desert. Bells are ringing for napalms.

Gee! You didn't let Russians do it for you in 1980s. lol

jasonk282

Banned
The hard part is there is no way to define a civilian or a insurgant. Most of the men in the markets were the same ones days ago lobbing RPG's and morters at us. But if we bomb them then we are bombing civilians. New way to fight in the 21st century. The US will find a way just like we did in the Hedgerows and Urban settings of WW2

Facetious

Moderated
Most importantly - JasonK :hatsoff: :bowdown:

One that didn't have to be made :(
We don't know that for certain given that tons and tons of yellow cake was found in Iraq (and shipped to Canada IIRC). Just why the bush administration didn't defend his "WMD" cause with the finding of this material puzzles the hell out of me. :confused:

Most rational people would agree that the finding of said yellow cake revealed that Sad Huss was well on his way to eventually manufacture nuclear weapons, something clearly in violation of UN Resolution 1441.

If the UN or NATO weren't up to the task of defending the provisions of UN Res. 1441, we, U.S.A. were. Why waste time authoring meaningless UN resolutions if they are of no consequence ?

Respectfully ~ F

We don't know that for certain given that tons and tons of yellow cake was found in Iraq (and shipped to Canada IIRC. Just why the bush administration didn't defend his "WMD" cause with the finding of this material puzzles the hell out of me. :confused:

Most rational people would agree that the finding of said yellow cake revealed that Sad Huss was well on his way to eventually manufacture nuclear weapons, something clearly in violation of UN Resolution 1441.

He violated all 14 terms of the surrender of 1991. He violated all for terms agreed under international law to retain sovergnty. He had to go. Bush did the right thing.

jasonk282

Banned
Right or wrong, at the time Bush was the CIC and we went where he sent us no questions asked, casue well we have orders to follow

Facetious

Moderated
^ Understood in these parts. :hatsoff:
It's amazing how many people are ignorant of this. Some think that they can just become a conscientious objector when boattails begin to fly. Ma ma ! ........ Mommmm ! :crying: Hardly !!

neat pic. bet i can break that bitch down put it together and ops check it faster than you! :p

lol. hoooah! and be safe in the fight warrior!

Watch your shit !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o20YI3CAhk

:eek: :1orglaugh :thumbsup:

:jester:

The hard part is there is no way to define a civilian or a insurgant. Most of the men in the markets were the same ones days ago lobbing RPG's and morters at us. But if we bomb them then we are bombing civilians. New way to fight in the 21st century. The US will find a way just like we did in the Hedgerows and Urban settings of WW2

Just blow it like how Israel did!

jasonk282

Banned
You can't go around questioning your superiors. There are orders and rank for a reason.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that Saddam was removed and that the Iraqi people have a chance to rebuild their country in freedom but US soldiers were lied to about why they were send to Iraq. The whole world was lied to by Bush and he needs to be held accountable.